White Diamonds by Elizabeth Taylor Eau de Parfum Spray Naturel Vaporisateur

by Elizabeth Taylor

A rich, sensual floral Aldehydic fragrance with the endless brilliance of a rare jewel. Radiant, rare, overwhelmingly and dazzling beautiful, White Diamonds is a luxurious fragrance of complex floral depth desgned to dazzle, intrigue and invite. ;

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of White Diamonds by Elizabeth Taylor Eau de Parfum Spray Naturel Vaporisateur!
Product Highlights
“Smell is most likely way too strong for me and most of the younger generation will probably feel the same.” in reviews
Port St Lucie, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
White Diamonds by Elizabeth Taylor Eau de Parfum Spray Naturel Vaporisateur was the only perfume I wore in my late teen, early 20's. White Diamonds is a beautiful, classic floral fragrance of simple elegance. Top notes of bergamot, neroli, lily and orange. Heart notes of violet, jasmine, rose, ylang-ylang, narcissus and Egyptian tuberose. Base notes of patchouli, amber, oak moss, musk and sandalwood.
Bowie, MD
This is my mom's favorite. She loves it, her only perfume. She swears by it. It smells like elagance. Comes in many different bottle sizes. Has a rose smell in my opinion. Very mature scent.
This fragrance is just classic in the best sense of the word. The parfum is long lasting, it has a touch of wood and musk and there is simply nothing to improve it. It is a great bet for a winter day.
Hollywood, FL
The one with the emeralds I believe. I was in high school and really loved this scent 🤣 it was the best smelling ever. Havent purchased it in years and nit sure if I even still like it. The question was what was your 1st perfume purchase!!!!
Texas
I absolutely love White Diamonds by Elizabeth Taylor it is one of my favorites Although I have to say my true Love is A Perfume that is no longer available by France’s Denny Interlude Yes I would buy White Diamonds again!!
Oceanside
This perfume is my holy grail!! I swear by it and it never fails me! Everyone has a signature smell and this one just happens to be mine! By far the best perfume for my taste and sense of smell! Amazing packaging as well. I can’t compare this one to anything else! It’s my absolute favorite and I always stock up on it! I definitely recommend this one!
OAKFIELD, NY
I am so bad at describing a fragrance so I won't try. I don't like a fruity sweet perfume. I like more adult perfumes, musks, incense, sandalwood, lavender, rose. I just like this perfume. It's adult and feminine, it's long lasting. It's just what I look for in a perfume.
Samson
White Diamonds by Elizabeth Taylor Eau de Parfum Spray Naturel Vaporisateur uploaded by Angela B.
white diamonds and been my favor perfurm for many years I don't think there is no other r better perfume i have other but i keep comin back to this one every time and the smell stay along on clothes and skin
DeSoto
Waaaay too strong for my nose. Makes my head hurt honestly. It smells good, but would be much more appreciated if it were toned down a few notches. This product would better suite older women in their 40's and 50's maybe.
Brookland, AR
It's a great smelling perfume. I love this perfume.the bottle is beautiful and well thought out. There is no way to improve this product. I grew up with this smell and it makes me have happy memories of my mother.

Looking for your answer?