White Diamonds by Elizabeth Taylor Eau de Parfum Spray Naturel Vaporisateur

by Elizabeth Taylor

A rich, sensual floral Aldehydic fragrance with the endless brilliance of a rare jewel. Radiant, rare, overwhelmingly and dazzling beautiful, White Diamonds is a luxurious fragrance of complex floral depth desgned to dazzle, intrigue and invite. ;

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of White Diamonds by Elizabeth Taylor Eau de Parfum Spray Naturel Vaporisateur!
Product Highlights
“Smell is most likely way too strong for me and most of the younger generation will probably feel the same.” in reviews
Saint Louis, MO
White Diamonds had an enjoyable smell when it is not being sprayed excessively. This is a perfume that I've encountered that woman wear.
My mom loves this perfume, this is one of her favorites. She gets it a lot for christmas, every time i smell it, it reminds me of my mom.
Tampa, FL
I love it. 2 sprays is enough to last all day without having to reapply. I is strong but i think it smells really nice and elegant.
Hamden, CT
I'm not really a fan of this scent, it's on the strong side and it's a bit overwhelming, does go bad if not used properly
Smells beautiful on my mother but it's too strong for me tried it and felt like an older lady but I do love the smell.
I love this scent. brings back memories of when my mom would give me a gift set every christmas! so light & elegant.
This is one of the strongest perfumes I have ever smelt. Just once puff and it feels like you're in a nursing home.
I got this as a gift for one of my birthdays, i did not like it at all, it almost had like an old lady smell to it
Chandler
Love love love this. Guys always say this is my scent. That I smell so good. And woman always ask what in wearing
Holland, MI
This is for people 65+. It's got a very strong, distinct smell mostly suitable for the older generation.

Looking for your answer?