White Diamonds by Elizabeth Taylor Eau de Parfum Spray Naturel Vaporisateur

by Elizabeth Taylor

A rich, sensual floral Aldehydic fragrance with the endless brilliance of a rare jewel. Radiant, rare, overwhelmingly and dazzling beautiful, White Diamonds is a luxurious fragrance of complex floral depth desgned to dazzle, intrigue and invite. ;

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of White Diamonds by Elizabeth Taylor Eau de Parfum Spray Naturel Vaporisateur!
Product Highlights
“Smell is most likely way too strong for me and most of the younger generation will probably feel the same.” in reviews
New York
So my mom got me this gift for birthday. And I like it but it’s sorta old fashion. it doesn’t really have a young smell it’s mostly for older women. It’s sorta pricey from the amount my mom paid for.
Oceana, WV
I remember the first time I purchased my own purfume my significantly decadent aunt who was fashion and romance embodiment to me would allow me and only I to set at her coveted vanity and apart her perfume on her before her date I always said I'd get that when I was older sure enough it was my first purchase I was ever so excited because Liz Taylor was and is all things magnificent and beautiful . The quality of the boxing is that of royal family and the details that was taken on the kids at that time was unseen of , and the scent is still a great saler in many places around the world . If you love fashion or beauty I think one would familiarize themselves with the one who made scandal sexy and was an innovator ahead of her times . So anytime you want a Royal quality product with amazing scent that lasts all day n into the night this is for you ! WHITE DIAMONDS/ELIZABETH TAYLOR EDT SPRAY 3.3 OZ (100 ML) (W)
Branford, CT
I absolutely love the smell of this perfume. I am not a strong sent type of person but this is light with a lot of elegance. I dont think this needs any improvement to be honest. The price can be a little high depending on where you get it from. I usually get mine at Walmart. I do buy this product everytime it starts to run low.
Arlington
Great perfume it smells amazing I've never have loved a smell more than this I would recommend perfume to any women because it's such a mature smell . It lasts All day long and never fades. The smell stays potent I would definitely buy this product again
Eastpointe
I'm a repeat user!! I love this scent. It is strong, sensual and womanly. One spray lasts all day. Definitely my go to! I can not think  of any improvement for this product, in my opinion it is perfect, so no improvement needed.  White Diamonds by Elizabeth Taylor Eau de Parfum Spray Naturel Vaporisateur
I'm sort of 50/50 with this product. I didn't personally like the scent, and it does tend to be overwhelming if you spritz more than 2 or 3 times. On the other hand, the scent isn't bad, just not my taste, and the lasting power of this is phenomenal. Sticks to skin as well as clothes, and like I said, you don't need very much at all to make a statement for the day. Definitely worth it price wise, if the scent is one that you enjoy.
Casa Grande, AZ
I love this perfume. I love giving this to my grandma cause she loves it. It is very long lasting it last all day . the bottle is very nice and is glass I like it . it is a very strong long lasting perfume that is really good. There is a little room for improvement but just to maybe make it less strong .
I Think This Bottle Is Nice & Elegant & I Like How It Has A Diamond Effect Around The Bottle. However This Scent Is A Bit Strong. I Feel Like It's More For An Older Woman. I Myself Like Fruity Scents. This Is A Strong Musk Scent. If That's What You Like Then I Recommend This Perfume.
Odenton, MD
White Diamonds is amazing! It has been out for years and my mother use to wear it and i thought it was the most elegant perfume that everyone should wear. You will NOT be disappointed in this product. It last a long time and you will get a lot of compliments.
Windsor Locks, CT
I am giving this perfume a 3 star rating not because I am overly fond of the fragrance, but because it is without a doubt a very long lasting fragrance. If the strong scent is for you, then you will find this is a perfume that will make it through the day.

Looking for your answer?