White Diamonds by Elizabeth Taylor Body Wash for Women uploaded by Nelissa R.

BY ELIZABETH TAYLOR

Lily, rose, amber, oakmoss and sandalwood. see more...

Nelissa R.
Nelissa R.
Brooklyn, NY
I never bought the purfume but i do have the lotion and it smells amazing. I also have the body wash and that smells amazing too.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Pall Mall, TN
I don't think I have tried the body wash but I love the white diamonds perfume the scent is very nice and last all day one of my favorite perfumes also like vanilla fields I prefer the light scents
Heather L.
Heather L.
Falls Of Rough, KY
For the record I hate the smell of the White Diamonds cologne, but this isn't bad. It is a lot lighter smelling. With all that being said it's still not my favorite scent.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Atlanta, GA
Omg i love this fragrance. I love thé whole colection, like elizabeth red door And elizabeth White dimonds And so on......
They al sello so Good .I recommend it.
Nicole E.
Nicole E.
Dayton, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
This is something i buy my grand mother every christmas, its her favorite and she it has become something of a tradition to get this for her....
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Aransas Pass, TX
Elizabeth Taylor's White Diamonds is a beautifully strong woman scent. What I like about this scent is that it stayed on longer than most. When you put it on, you knew it was on. You could smell White Diamonds all day! American classic by one of the most beautiful woman in the world!
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
I love the smell and it lasts all day, which is important when working with the public. It is also reasonable priced, I love all Liz Taylor products but this one is a favorite. I usually purchase this at Kohls.
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Love all White Diamonds by Elizabeth Taylor!! Smells good and long lasting.
Luz H.
Luz H.
Wellness Guru Expert
White diamonds is my favorite of all time!!! Is so classic and elegant !! this body wash is really true to the scent of the perfume
Deanna P.
Deanna P.
San Antonio, TX
This body wash smells really good, its not to heavy or harsh. only need a tiny bit.