White Cran-Peach™ White Cranberry and Peach Juice Drink

by Ocean Spray

#22 in Juice

We combine the fresh taste of peaches and sweet taste of white cranberries to make a good-for-you juice drink that’s fat-free, low in sodium, and a daily dose of vitamin C.

Anyone tried this drink [product:ocean-spray-white-cranberry-and-peachtm-juice-drink] ?
This may be a stupid question but should my juice have things floating in it? I didn't notice it when I picked it up for the first time but when I went to open it this morning I did.
Does this juice taste as good as the white cranberry strawberry version?
Start your review of White Cran-Peach™ White Cranberry and Peach Juice Drink!
Akron, OH
I am loving this juice cocktail! I use it primarily to mix with various liquors. My favorite is a shot of pineapple rum, half a shot of coconut rum and about 4 oz. Of this juice with a dash of grenadine. It is best to buy when it is on sale or buy the off brand because ocean spray can get pretty pricey.
Bergen county, nj
Ocean spray is very tasty. The white cranberry peach flavored has a nice sweet yet sour taste. It’s a perfect addition to any cocktail and is great with cheese and crackers as well. Ocean spray is also a great brand as it is healthy for kids and does not contain too much sugar or additives
This juice is so sweet! I’m not a huge fan of juice in general because often times it is very sugary and artificial tasting. The flavor is interesting and tasty. The cost of this product is on the high end for juice I feel. I would recommend this to someone who enjoys drinking juice.
Brownfield, TX
I used this to make a mix drink with Jack Daniels Gentleman Jack, 7up with lemon that makes a perfect drink. Whenever I want to drink some dark liquor this is how I mix it. If anyone knows other ways to mix this drink please let me know I love trying new things.
Brick
Purchased at: Target
Okay so Ocean Spray really just out does themselves when it comes to making juice. This has the perfect amount of flavor and sweetness to it. Only this I would say is you can’t drink too much of it because it can be over powering in sweetness when drinking a lot
Titusville, FL
This my favorite juice I drink right now and that I continuously buy. It tastes so sweet and refreshing! It tastes like a juicy peach with just a hint of cranberry. They cost lest than $5 and sometimes they are even on sale! I recommend trying this flavor!
Sylacauga, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s so tasty! I usually water mine down with sparkling water and during the summer I added in fruit pieces for the perfect summery drink. I’ve also mixed it with some mango peachy wine for a spiked summer drink. I love how versatile it is.
Ridgely, MD
This is my new favorite juice. I wish I had a lifetime supply of it, that’s how amazing it is. It has a sweet flavor but it’s not too much. It’s so peachy and still has a little sourness from the cranberry. Highly recommend!
This juice is honestly so good but be where it is quite sweet. I like to make so sometimes with seltzer or an alcohol in order to cut the sweetness. It is affordable and I would buy again and I definitely recommend.
Glen Allen
I love drinking this in the mornings when I am not feeling caffeine. It’s also very affordable and a lot of times you can get it on a 2/5 at the store. The taste is very smooth and not like regular cranberry juice.