BY WHITE COLLAR #96 in TV

• How did you find the ending? To be honest, I was ...Be the first to answer!
  • Can someone please explain this show to me? I am interested in find...1 Answers
  • What is this series really about? I've heard many good reviews but ...4 Answers
White Collar
  • "i actually met Matt Bomer and Ross McCall while they were filming for the sixth season and they were such genuinely nice people and that made me love the show even more because i now know that not only are they great actors, but great people." in 12 reviews
  • "One of my favorite shows and I can't believe that this next upcoming season will be the last." in 7 reviews
  • "I watched the first season of this because my friend recommended it but I never found myself hooked and eventually just stopped bothering all together." in 5 reviews
Misa Origami Lad y.
Misa Origami Lad y.
Pop Culture Expert
Can I start out by saying that Matt Bomer is hot!? He is a work of art just by himself. Anyway, I do really enjoy this show. The cast is amazing. From Matt Bomer's perfection to Kimberly Amber Thiessen, Tim DeKay and Willie Garson. Each character is played excellently. I love the storyline overall and think each episode is always entertaining and engrossing. Definitely recommend this show.
Susanna M.
Susanna M.
This was a great show, a bit predictable at times but good. I actually had no idea who Matt Bomer was before this show and I know a lot of people watched it because of him. But the acting and writing was stellar - even if a couple episodes a season were super predictable.
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Bella Vista, AR
Pop Culture Expert
I think the only reason I watched this like many others was because of the hot main character. The story was ok but it did seem to stretched out some. I think the last season is coming up soon and it seems like a good time to end it. Good show but wouldn't re-watch it.
Brooke V.
Brooke V.
I started watching this show only because of Matt Bomer, but I quickly became hooked and it became one of my favorite shows. Matt Bomer's portrayal of his character is so brilliant, each week I couldn't wait to learn more about him. I definitely recommend this show!
Candice L.
Candice L.
Bandera , TX
Me and my husband are obsessed with this show. We are on our second round of watching the entire series. The acting is great and you really get pulled into the lives of each character to the point of caring about them. Mozzie is our fave! And of course Neil!!!
Becky C.
Becky C.
Kingston, PA
Pop Culture Expert
The show is basically where "Catch Me If You Can" ended, but in modern day. I love it so much. The characters are all so relatable.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Boston, MA
My boyfriend recommended this TV show to me. I recently finished watching the first season. I must say it is pretty addicting!
Emily M.
Emily M.
Nelsonville , OH
I absolutely love this tv show. So funny and always keeps you interested. I love all of the characters and the story line to the show. The things they talk about like art and history they make it so interesting you just want to hear more.
Liz M.
Liz M.
Iowa city, IA
Pop Culture Expert
I love this show! I especially like it because I love crime shows but I feel like this one isn't like all the other crime shows out there. Love all the different characters too, but of course Neal is my favorite!
Julia R.
Julia R.
Do you want to binge watch an amazing show without getting bored? Then I definitely recommend White Collar. A fascinating high class robbery and trust and doubt story. It kept me going for 15 days non-stop. It is a must watch for anyone who likes cop shows.
Kim C.
Kim C.
S Hackensack, NJ
What is this series really about? I've heard many good reviews but none lately. I'm wondering if it's worth looking into.
Cathy N.
Cathy N.
Mississauga,ON
When does this show come back on?
Tanita C.
Tanita C.
Springfield, MA
Don't you agree that he is one of the sexiest men on TV right now?
Royshada S.
Royshada S.
How many seasons were there?
Angie A.
Angie A.
Lutz, FL
Pop Culture Expert
Who's ready for season 6!?