#83 in Toilet Paper

White Cloud Soft & Thick Double Rolls Bath Tissue: 4 double rolls = 8 regular rolls 264 2-ply sheets per roll Now even thicker Hypoallergenic and dermatologist approved Septic and sewer safe see more...

• Is this really soft because I'm looking for a great ones plz 3 Answers
  • "This is a great brand of toilet paper that is low in cost." in 1 review
  • "I buy this all the time at walmart and I works great just like the expensive brand except it not expensive at all " in 1 review
Jennifer K.
Cordova, SC
I just switched to this brand from angel soft. Its only a few cents more at around two bucks for a four pack. Its super soft and doesn't tear easily when wet. Ive also noticed that it doesn't leave behind those pesky little toilet paper pieces.
Eleanore J.
This brand is only available at select stores (I get mine from Walmart). It is completely on par with big name brands like Charmin but half the price! I normally buy White Cloud Green Earth which is "recycled" but it is the most cost effective and I can not tell any difference between it and the regular White Cloud products.
Allison D.
I have tried this before and wasn't disappointed. It is pretty soft but obviously would have to pay more for a really soft
tissue. It's good quality for the low price and holds up pretty well. Tissue gets expensive and this brand is very affordable and good quality.
Jomary R.
I like this tissue because is soft and strong at the same time. It's cheap in comparison with other brands but is effective and durable. I mean, for the price is a great product and a good option. You can find it at Walmart. I definitely recommend this product!
Brittany  W.
Hudson Falls, NY
I really don't like this toilet paper at all! I feel like its like wiping with a sheet of paper. It's awful. Very dry feeling. Not soft at all. Leaves pieces behind and doesn't leave you feeling clean. Great price but not worth it at all. Will never buy again.
Heather F.
This is a great brand of toilet paper that is low in cost. It's convenient for us to get since we shop at Walmart and it seems to be only available at Walmart in my area. It's a soft brand that holds up well when you use it.
Noelle S.
Low cost but I sure wish it was a little more durable and soft. When comparing the price to quality it is decent but I would be willing to pay a little more for something that will hold up more.
christina m.
East Boston, MA
Decorator Expert Level 5
Dawn W.
For me its like Sand Paper to the touch! If your used to nice soft TP then do not get this one!
Lacy N.
Tampa , FL
White cloud is soft and reliable when wiping. Product is a excellent price and great quality.
Mariame T.
Brossard, QC
Is this really soft because I'm looking for a great ones plz