White Cloud Diapers (Choose Your Size)

by White Cloud

White Cloud Diapers: Hypoallergenic and fragrance free for sensitive skin Stretchy sides with cotton for a secure and cozy fit Indicator changes color when wet Cottony soft inside and out Available sizes: Newborn (108 count) up to 10 lbs. Size 1 (112 count) 8-14 lbs. Size 2 (96 count) 12-18 lbs. Size 3 (96 count) 16-28 lbs. Size 4 (82 count) 22-37 lbs. Size 5 (70 count) 27+ lbs. Size 6 (60 count) 35+ lbs.

Are these good ? I wanna buy my baby these. I'm having him in April I'm so excited 😍😍 what is your experience with these ?
Just bought these because they had amazing reviews on other websites but they are at least $10 cheaper per box than name brands, my baby isn't due until the end of the year, but I was wondering if anyone has used these and if they work well?
Start your review of White Cloud Diapers (Choose Your Size)!
Mel G.
I think this diapers are one of the best cheap diapers out there is out there! They are very effective I really like them! I've only seen them at WaltMart. And the price is half with brand names diapers. Good buy!
Andrea B.
I love these! Most walmarts sell them and they are about $10 cheaper than the other brands. My daughter has never had a problem with them. The one time she got a rash was because I bought parents choice due to this one being out of stock and the moment I switched back she was better.. She has been using them since she was born and is now 9 months and still using them
Sarah W.
Evansville, IN
These work well. They soak up everything and hold in place pretty well. They aren’t super expensive either. They go on sale a lot.
Nallely P.
Smithfield, NC
My favorite diapers for my kids are these it don’t have a smell very well done . The pee or poop don’t come out like other has before the only bad thing is that I can’t find them any more Walmart used to sell them but they stop and I don’t know why I love this brand and it’s very true to size and the price was very great also
Cheri S.
These are the least expensive diaper brand you can buy at Walmart. I love them. They're soft and I RARELY have a problem with leaking. I kean, come on. Sometimes babies just have ninja poop skills and it can't be helped. I've used Huggies and Pampers as well, and this brand is every bit as good quality.
Kurstian O.
White Cloud product has great quality, quantity, and price. I used the diapers for my daughter and they worked great better then huggies and other brands. I was very upset when they took them off of the shelves, and I had to use other brands.
I also loved the wipes!!! I miss them and wish they would put them back on the shelves at walmart or somewhere!
Jennifer P.
Girard, PA
I liked these diapers when my babies were small,like newborn-3 months. After that is seemed they peed too much,or a bigger amount,and these diapers didn't do a great job at holding all of it in. They seem damp,and apmost like they leak overnight.
Theresa G.
Wolfeboro
My son can only use this brand and they are fantastic. They are very absorbent and they fit well.
Christianne S.
Brook Park, OH
Not really a fan of these. They have a very cheap feel and are not very absorbent. Have to be sure to change more often when using these or they definitely will leak.
kara W.
Burton
These are our go to diapers for our son. They are soft and super cheap compared to other brands. The also hold way better in my opinion.