White Claw Mango

Discover a wave of pure, crisp refreshment with a 12-Pack of White Claw® Hard Seltzer Mango. Crafted with quality ingredients, White Claw® Mango is made from a blend of seltzer water, gluten-free alcohol, and a hint of fresh mango. Each 12oz can of this sweet, summer fruit flavor contains 100 calories, 5% alcohol, and 2g of carbs, giving you pure refreshment worthy of sharing on any occasion year-round. Please drink responsibly. 21+.

What is your favourite hard seltzer ? So far mine have been[product:white-claw-mango-192oz] and social lite
How many calories in this compared to hard alcohol?
Which is the best tasting? I’m not so into alcohol but every now and then I would like to have a small percentage.[product:white-claw-mango-192oz] TRULY Hard Seltzer Mango
Start your review of White Claw Mango!
Bry C.
Hampton, NH
White Claw Mango uploaded by Bry C.
Review for: 19.2oz
I actually really love mango white claws! They are one of my favorite flavor! They are perfect for a nice hot day and they are also wicked refreshing. I recently bought 5 cases of mango white claws to stock up for these warm days to come.
Maria  F.
Ctr Moriches, NY
White Claw Mango uploaded by Maria  F.
Review for: 12pk
Great summer drink, light, fruity, not my favorite flavor but I will drink it just the same
Lauren  G.
S Pasadena, CA
White Claw Mango uploaded by Lauren  G.
I really like this White Claw flavor! It only only taste good but it’s also super refreshing. I like how it actually taste like mango rather than some artificial flavor. This flavor is definitely a classic that a lot of people like which is why it’s the perfect one to buy for a party, to bring with you to an event or to the beach. This truly is the perfect light drink for a hot summer day! Best of all it’s only 100 calories. Overall this definitely is a flavor my friends and I like to buy and would definitely recommend to others.
Theresa J.
Henrico, VA
White Claw Mango uploaded by Theresa J.
Purchased at: Publix
Mango is definitely my favorite flavor out of all of them. They are great for a light drink by the pool or at the beach.
Kortney U.
White Claw Mango uploaded by Kortney U.
Review for: 6pk
I loveeee white claw! Their drinks are so good! I love the Mango flavored and the watermelon one! It’s so fruity! Nice to take them to the beach!
Elvin  C.
Hollywood, FL
White Claw Mango uploaded by Elvin  C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Delicious !! This is the ideal drink for any occasion. I enjoy it on Sunday brunch with my friends. The fact that it is a sparkling water with 5% alcohol and a hint of tropical flavor is perfect. You cannot trust the subtle tropical flavor that it has because the alcohol will surely feel it after the third. I really like that I don't feel bloated from drinking it like regular beer and I admire that it only has 100 calories. It is also glutten free, it is just perfect! highly recommended!
Sabrina lynn T.
Kissimmee, FL
White Claw Mango uploaded by Sabrina lynn T.
WELL LETS JUST. SAY. ROOM TEMP GAS TO BE THE BEST. A LIL. COLD A LIL HOT JUST. RIGHT. thats how it should b served ! It taste good never really. Like it but today i did
Danielle A.
Devon, PA
White Claw Mango uploaded by Danielle A.
Review for: 12pk
I wanted to see what all the hype is abt and it’s sparkling water with a kick . It’s nothing special but it’s refreshing on a hot day. Would recommend
Maria C.
Santa Barbara, CA
White Claw Mango uploaded by Maria C.
White Claw Mango uploaded by Maria C.
Review for: 16oz
Not a big fan of White Claw but this one Mango 🥭 flavor is very good or maybe cause we like mango, and we also put some mango chamoy 😋 , we tried the other flavors and that are not as good as this one. And they are not that expensive. We keep buying the Mango 🥭. White Claw Mango
Clarissa R.
westminster , co
White Claw Mango uploaded by Clarissa R.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
Review for: 19.2oz
My favorite drink just turned 21 and was so excited to find the mango flavor, highly recommended if you like mango the packaging is adorable and the price is great it was two for five of the big cans. Definitely worth it!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Danielle S.
Cobourg, ON
il y a 6 mois
Malu C. il y a 3 mois
I really like high noon and the bud light seltzers are also really good!
Jenny F.
Sanford, NC
il y a un an
saria C. il y a un an
I prefer the white claw! truly is super sweet, if I do drink those I add a shot of vodka to tone down the flavor (:
Becky F.
Morehead, KY
il y a un an
White Claw Mango ? Does this brand taste really sweet?
Chelsea L. il y a un an
No it doesn’t! I find it has a bit of an aftertaste compared to other brands tho
Brittany  V.
Waukegan, IL
il y a 2 ans
White Claw Mango ? Does this taste like club soda with light flavoring and some alcohol?
KELLIE H. il y a 2 ans
I would say yes. Tastes like Club Soda/fizzy water with light flavoring. Alcohol flavor isn't too strong.