White Claw Lime 19.2oz

White Claw® Hard Seltzer is the nation's leading hard seltzer known for pure, crisp refreshment. Crafted with hand-selected ingredients to pair with their proprietary BrewPure® gluten-free alcohol base and purified seltzer water, White Claw is 100 calories per 12 fl oz., 5% ALC/VOL, 2g carbs and gluten free. Available in many flavors, White Claw® Hard Seltzer Natural Lime is spiked sparkling water with a hint of natural lime. To learn more about White Claw® Hard Seltzer, visit www.whiteclaw.com

What is the best tasting white claw?
Start your review of White Claw Lime 19.2oz!
Jennifer V.
The Dalles, OR
White Claw Lime 19.2oz uploaded by Jennifer V.
Purchased at: Safeway
Review for: 19.2oz
I don’t like the taste of beer so I was glad that hard seltzer exists. It’s refreshing and delicious . Perfect for the summer heat even though it’s almost winter. I would buy this and other flavors again in the future.
Starla H.
Goddard, KS
I’m not really a seltzer fan. I give it 3 stars only because it’s not horrible. I have friends that love it. I prefer beer.
Natalia G.
Englewood, NJ
White Claw Lime 19.2oz uploaded by Natalia G.
Review for: 16oz
Love em or hate em, I absolutely love them. Full disclosure, I am a seltzer person in general. I love the guilt free aspect of drinking claws, they're low in all the bad stuff and still have the alc% of your average beer. They also dont give you that awful bloat that beer gives. They are wonderful in the can or mixed with some natural fruit juice. I love to rim the top with chamoy and tajin as shown.
Ali S.
Prairieville, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
I like white claw a lot & I think the lime one specifically is perfectly made! I think the flavor is subtle & made just right. It definitely is a classic & in my definition an perfect simple drink anyone could enjoy whether it’s sitting on the beach or a night out with the girls.
Nadia M.
Pullman, WA
Review for: 19.2oz
Super refreshing and my second favorite flavor. Also a great mixer for a fresh summer cocktail IE vodka plus some muddled lime and or cucumbers. Mixes well with tequila also or just enjoyed alone
Ekta P.
Summerville, SC
Review for: 16oz
The lime flavor is alright but I’m not much of a lime flavor person, but still good nonetheless!
Lauren J.
Peoria, AZ
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Review for: 19.2oz
There is no other option for hard seltzer in my opinion. The crisp taste of white claw never disappoints, all other brands have a weird aftertaste that I just can’t handle.
Breanne S.
Darien, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Review for: 16oz
I am definitely not a seltzer expert by any means but I do enjoy one every no and again. White Claw Hard Seltzer tastes delicious. It's light, refreshing, and perfect for any summer day. This tends to be the go to for my girl's weekends for whatever reason. It's a big hit.
Hayleigh I.
Nyack, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Review for: 16oz
White Claw is definitely refreshing, especially in lime. What I’m not crazy about is the odd aftertaste from whatever artificial sweetener they use. That, and I’m almost guaranteed to have a huge headache the next day even if I only enjoyed one or two.
Callista K.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is my least favorite flavor of white claw because it tends to be more tart than the other flavors. I would like it to be a little sweeter.