White Claw Black Cherry Hard Seltzer

White Claw® Hard Seltzer is the nation's leading hard seltzer known for pure, crisp refreshment. Crafted with hand-selected ingredients to pair with their proprietary BrewPure® gluten-free alcohol base and purified seltzer water, White Claw is 100 calories per 12 fl oz., 5% ALC/VOL, 2g carbs and gluten free. Available in many flavors, White Claw® Hard Seltzer Black Cherry is spiked sparkling water with a hint of black cherry. To learn more about White Claw® Hard Seltzer, visit www.whiteclaw.com

Any one else like the new #3 White Claw Variety Box. Love the Blackberry flavor, now they need to make that into a 12 pack box?
What is the best White Claw flavor?
Soo I have been wondering about these hard seltzer’s - are their any that do not have an after taste - I tried white claw and while they are decent to me they have a slight after taste? White Claw Black Cherry Hard Seltzer
Start your review of White Claw Black Cherry Hard Seltzer!
Amanda R.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
White Claw Black Cherry Hard Seltzer uploaded by Amanda R.
Review for: 12pk
I love love love my White Claw! Especially the black Cherry flavor. It taste delicious. Low on calories. Amazing to drink during the hot summer! Or just to have a nice refreshing drink! 🍹 Highly Recommend!! ❤️❤️
Christina P.
Philadelphia, PA
White Claw Black Cherry Hard Seltzer uploaded by Christina P.
First time I ever tried this was because everyone was raving about White Claw, especially Black Cherry flavor. It’s a pretty good hard seltzer but I don’t really taste the flavor at all. It tastes like a plain hard seltzer.
Liz R.
Front Royal, VA
White Claw Black Cherry Hard Seltzer uploaded by Liz R.
Purchased at: Target
Review for: 19.2oz
I’ve never been one who liked seltzers, but White Claw changed that. This is so mild in taste with the perfect amount of black cherry flavor so it tastes more natural. Its really the perfect beverage for casual day. The price is reasonable and I’ll definitely buy more in the future!
Mandi M.
Gastonia, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
White Claw Black Cherry Hard Seltzer uploaded by Mandi M.
Review for: Dark
I love white claw. But only during the summer. It’s so light and refreshing but can hit ya quick. Such a great out by the water drink.
Rachel R.
Palm Desert, CA
White Claw Black Cherry Hard Seltzer uploaded by Rachel R.
Review for: 16oz
So I kept hearing about this hard seltzer and wanted to give it a try. I ordered it with my ubereats order. First the flavor was very very dry. Then the seltzer leaves a dry after taste. I think it my be better with other flavors but this one is not it. I would not recommend them just get some nice wine it will make you happier lol.
Ashley S.
Layton, UT
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
White Claw Black Cherry Hard Seltzer uploaded by Ashley S.
Review for: 12pk
Least favorite flavor I’ve tried. Has a bit of a medicine taste in my opinion. Try it if you like cherry. But mango is my favorite.
Jessica L.
Deltona, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
White Claw Black Cherry Hard Seltzer uploaded by Jessica L.
Review for: 16oz
This has been a great drink alternative for me, it's gluten free only 3g carbs, I will admit when I first started drinking it I was a little skeptical about the taste, but quickly adjusted to the flavor. They have a variety pack which has good flavors. It's definitely not for everyone as some of my friends prefer a different drink, however, my personal opinion it's great especially when you have to keep an eye on your sugar intake as I did. Grab a White Claw and cool yourself off on a hot day.
Lucy A.
White Claw Black Cherry Hard Seltzer uploaded by Lucy A.
Purchased at: Target
There so easy to bring along to the beach a party wherever there small and lightweight so it makes it easy to carry I love drinking it with ice but that’s just my opinion I definitely recommend any flavor !!
Cassandra V.
Pickerington
Review for: 6pk
I tried the White Claw Hard Seltzer Black Cherry. It has a light black cherry flavor with carbonated feel. To improve this product, it could be a little sweeter. It isn’t my first choice of hard seltzers.
Ashley E.
Duluth, MN
Review for: 6pk
I think these could use more flavor. I'm not the biggest fan of seltzer but, I gave these a try and it wasnt so bad. Could use a little more taste of the actual flavor.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nalleli M.
Edinburg, TX
il y a un an
White Claw Black Cherry Hard Seltzer ? Ive seen these at the store and wanted to know if its any good? Should buy them? Are they sweet, i love trying new things!
Susan S. il y a 10 mois
Please try them everyone they are so smooth you don't taste the alcohol..at least I don't