BeveragesCoffee & TeaStarbucks
White Chocolate Flavored Creamer

White Chocolate Flavored Creamer

by Starbucks

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of White Chocolate Flavored Creamer!
How would you rate this product?
Amanda P.
Stockton, CA
White Chocolate Flavored Creamer uploaded by Amanda P.
This is by far my favorite creamer! I will say that it can be hard to find sometimes, so seems like other people seem to enjoy it also. It has a great taste to it, only con is that it is one of the more expensive ones. Still worth it though.
Fatma A.
Westlake, OH
White Chocolate Flavored Creamer uploaded by Fatma A.
Purchased at: Target
I love adding this to my morning espresso! It’s good but doesn’t really have the exact flavor you get from an actual Starbucks drink. White Chocolate Flavored Creamer
Rosalba V.
White Chocolate Flavored Creamer uploaded by Rosalba V.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
I like it, but is not my favorite one. The flavor is okay, but not too sweet as I wish it would be. Something that I really really like is the thickness, the consistency is think and not watery like other brands. The price is higher than other brands but the size is worth it. I will definitely try another flavor just because of the thickness of the creamer. #starbuckscreamer #coffeelover White Chocolate Flavored Creamer
Elizabeth K.
Las Vegas, NV
White Chocolate Flavored Creamer uploaded by Elizabeth K.
Purchased at: Kroger
This is my favorite coffee creamer so far. The taste is amazing and a little bit goes a long way when it comes to use.
Isabel T.
Don’t like to much because have chocolate and is heave for me but i try few time is the first flavor I don’t like for Starbucks because am obsessed with this coffee store love everything exect this #influenster #whitechocolate
Lindsay D.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love iced white chocolate mochas from Starbucks, so when I saw they had this I had to get it! It tasted exactly like a IWCM straight from Starbucks! It saves me some money in the long run, although nothing can replace going to Starbucks every once in a while.
Glorinet A.
Did not enjoyed this at all. I wish I could give it no stars. I was expecting a better taste creamer but it was disappointing.
jessica C.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I bought this flavor because,they makea Christmas drink tat i loved ad it called for this creamer. I cant make it exactly the right way. But its pretty close too it.i paid more then my other creamers. But i just hade to have it. Yummmy.
Andrea B.
Carrollton, TX
If I could give this a 0 I would!. Usually Starbucks never misses but they completely messed this up! I have tried all the Starbucks Creamers and they are nasty as hell! A complete waste of money. They are not sweet at all and they make your coffee taste weird, like it's gone bad.
Katt O.
I love starbucks' white chocolate mocha, and had high expectations for this! Sadly the taste was diluted and had an odd after taste. I switched to a different creamer altogether instead.

Looking for your answer?