White Castle The Original Slider Microwavable Hamburgers - 6 uploaded by Abigail G.White Castle The Original Slider Microwavable Hamburgers - 6 uploaded by Robyn S.

BY WHITE CASTLE

White Castle® The Original Slider® Microwaveable Hamburgers.
6 Heat & Serve Hamburger Sandwiches.
100% Beef. see more...

• Who all have tried these from the white castle place/store?1 Answers
Abigail G.
I bought these today for my lunch at work. They are delicious. I like to add cheese ketchup and some more condiments and they taste even better. I also love that they are made with 100 % beef.
Missy L.
Santa Ana, CA
Remember those hamburgers that you got in the cafeteria in high school and jr high that you suspected, in the back of your head, were just patties of last weeks chili? Those are what these reminded me of, but without the class or the ignorance of what a proper hamburger should taste like. White Castle makes McDonalds seem like a Gordon Ramsay burger by comparison.
Allie C.
Wayne, NJ
If there was one thing I could say about these frozen burgers is that they are delicious!! I was absolutely shocked at how amazing tasting they were. Unfortunately, they are not the most healthy snacks for kids or adults in general but if you are looking for a nice cheat meal or snack, these are great! #backyardbash
Zoe B.
Surprise, AZ
I am addicted to these, I would eat them solely if I could! They are so tasty. They aren't super expensive and they are super easy to prepare, which is really nice. We always have a box of them in our freezer!
Melissa R.
Fort Deposit, AL
These are some of my all time favorite burgers they taste better than the krystal burgers to me at time especially when you get the from the white castle store it self i really love them and they are the original burgers.
Amanda U.
Houston , Tx
This are such a quick and easy lunch for my kids. honestly, I love that they have little onions on them. I squirt some ketchup on the patty before eating and they remind us of little Wendy's burgers.
Joahn D.
Galloway, NJ
These are sooooo good. I can not get enough. Such small burgers packed with so much flavor. I will say one thing I do not like is the burgers make me very gassy. They are also too expensive for me to buy regularly.
Magaly M.
I am not a fan of White castle frozen burgers. I know people seem to like them, but i find them soggy and bland. My wife says the real deal from the restaurant are much better.
kelly W.
Wamego, KS
They aren't as good as the fresh ones, but they definitely do the job when you don't live by a white castle. I wish white castle was here
Hanna L.
Not the best frozen,burger. There very soggy and don't have much of a taste to them. I guess the real deal is better
Melissa R.
Fort Deposit, AL
Who all have tried these from the white castle place/store?