White Castle The Original Slider Microwavable Cheeseburgers - 6 CT uploaded by Betty S.

BY WHITE CASTLE

White Castle?? The Original Slider?? Microwaveable Cheeseburgers.
6 Heat & Serve Cheeseburger Sandwiches.
100% Beef. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
What's not more satisfying then a plate full of White Castle sliders?  These frozen sliders are always satisfying each and every time I eat it and would highly recommend these to anyone.  I buy these occasionally whenever I just want a tasty meal.
Michelle H.
Phenix City, AL
I am in love with these little things! I'm from the south, and unfortunately there are no White Castle restaurants around. I actually tried these on a whim and ended up falling in love! Perfect for a quick snack or a meal when you don't feel like cooking. Best of all, they're ready to eat in a minute flat!
Betty S.
Columbus, GA
This is a food that's good for on the go or a quick meal. I love that's it's real beef and you can taste that it is. The only thing is they don't end up tasting like the actual White Castle burgers to me. They are good though if you enjoy microwaveable food.
Brittney M.
Brownsville, TN
These are so good! It's one of me and my husband's favorite little late night snacks. Even though only two come in a package it really does fill you up to where you won't want anything else. They have a great taste and make you think you're actually eating at the restaurant. No complaints here!
Emily B.
Mcminnville, TN
I don't live near a White Castle, so I don't get to go often. But these frozen cheeseburgers are surprisingly good! The thing with frozen sliders is they usually end up with the bun being cooked until it is too hard while the inside is icy. These cook up evenly every time and they really do taste good! One of my fave grab and go lunches.
Stephanie B.
Fort Polk, LA
Hearing so much about White Castle but never living near one made me quite curious. When I saw these, I couldn't resist buying them. I'm sure the real thing is 10 times as good, but these definitely suffice for a quick, easy as pie, and yummy lunch. I like how, even though it's a microwaved hamburger patty, it's not dry and hard.
Laura A.
These were really good! I was very surprised. The first pack I microwaved them from frozen according to the directions, and they needed extra time. I found that they taste better when you put them in the fridge first, then microwave for 35-45 seconds. Great snack!
Kelli I.
Nampa, ID
I grew up in St. Louis but have lived in CA for many, many years. Sometimes I just crave them!! Easy in the microwave but does contain the directions to get the perfect steam grilled taste of the real thing!
Vee S.
I was very much dying to taste these! I purchased a box awhile back and the first bite was so yummy! But as i took other bites i started tasting the patty a little weird.. Was pretty bummed.
Sandy R.
My all time favorite. Now many may disagree but for me these are way more delicious 👌🏽 they do taste a little different but for me it's a way better taste
Corey K.