BY WHITE CASTLE #9 in Beef

White Castle® The Original Slider® Cheeseburgers.

8 - 2 packs wrapped for resale.

100% beef.

16 microwaveable sandwiches.

8-3.66 oz packages. see more...

• For those who eat these:  Do you have a White Castle rest...2 Answers
  • Never have I ate at the actual location. I seen these in ...3 Answers
  • Where can I find these?1 Answers
Tina H.
Beeville, TX
I am so glad they now sell these at the grocery store. I wish there were more locations for the actual restaurant. I have bought a box of these at least once a month since I found them at the store. These are great for a quick and easy snack, lunch, or dinner
Ashley C.
I miss living in an area with two White Castle shops within reasonable driving distance. These frozen sliders are good, but nothing beats the real thing. They're expensive, but it's worth it.
Jose C.
WHITE CASTLE ❤❤❤❤❤ I RATE THIS LIKE 15.000 STARSSSSSSSSSSS I remember my first time having them i was on a roadtrip to Wisconsin and they have the restuarants out there and it was tooo die forrrr i love it so much
Christina M.
Livermore, CA
I buy these for the nanny and honestly I've eaten a few. :) For microwave burgers they are pretty tasty, the bun is still soft once cooked and the meat is super good. Thumbs up from this mommy.
Samantha  S.
O Fallon, IL
These are just as good as going to white castle! If you're like me there isn't one close so when the craving hits i hit up my local walmart or grocery! Love them!
Felicia J.
Just went an got a huge box of these from the store. Almost as food as going to the restaurant. I like to add some pickles after their done cooking.
Aimee C.
Newburgh, NY
These are delicious little snacks. so quick to heat up and they are so yummy. i just hate the fact that in stores they are pretty expensive.
Lisa B.
Chattanooga, TN
These are fun and easy for a quick bite. I have a picky eater and she will
Always eat one. If over cooked the bun will get hard though
Adajah M.
Campbell, CA
Omg this is the only way o can get these burgers now. So sad that they don't have more stores. But best sliders ever
Katie M.
South Bend, IN
Not a fan of these they are greasy and use way too much garlic and onion flavors. They stink up the whole house.
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
Never have I ate at the actual location. I seen these in store how good are those?
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
For those who eat these:  Do you have a White Castle restaurant in your area?
Victoria F.