BY WHITE CASTLE #8 in Beef

White Castle® The Original Slider® Cheeseburgers.

8 - 2 packs wrapped for resale.

100% beef.

16 microwaveable sandwiches.

8-3.66 oz packages. see more...

• For those who eat these:  Do you have a White Castle rest...2 Answers
  • Never have I ate at the actual location. I seen these in ...3 Answers
  • Where can I find these?1 Answers
Ashley P.
Saint Albans
Not for the faint of stomach. These delicious little sliders are an old school treat for generations to come. The movie made it popular again the taste made them iconic. I much prefer the actual restaurant to the prepackaged frozen assortment, but I have to say they are both delicious!
Hannah O.
South point , OH
I’m a stickler for these burgers. As a huge White Castle fan and not living near one i but these a lot. They taste just like i went through the drive thru. The best place to buy them is at Sam’s Club. You get way more for a lower price verses at a normal grocery store.
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
These things are exactly what you would expect from White Castle!  I buy these all the time at Sam's Club, and they are just as good as going to the restaurant itself, and it's way more economical.  Would highly recommend this product for all White Castle fans.
Genedra T.
Montgomery, AL
I like these. It's good snack to have. We don't have a White Castle where I live but we do have Krystal's and they taste the same. I always get these at Sam's club when I go.
LEGIT A.
Staten Island
Castle cheeseburgers is delicious I eat them with french fries when time I finished a whole box of 16 in one day the box was gone. When I really had time I put a package seasoning on my white castle burgers and ketchup.
Amy G.
Toms River, NJ
These hamburgers are so tasty! Wherever I’m craving White Castle, I’ll keep a box of these in my freezer and then put them on a baking sheet and cook them! They come out tasing delicious. They don’t taste exactly like the ones fresh from White Castle, but they taste pretty close!
Francine B.
Providence, RI
I first had White castle when I live in Philadelphia PA,they taste so good OMG, they melt in your mouth , I always went to the restaurant and brought them and me and my dad would be watching television.We ate so many of them and would fall asleep full.
Jose C.
WHITE CASTLE ❤❤❤❤❤ I RATE THIS LIKE 15.000 STARSSSSSSSSSSS I remember my first time having them i was on a roadtrip to Wisconsin and they have the restuarants out there and it was tooo die forrrr i love it so much
Ginny v.
Great lil cheese sliders from White Castle. They are full of taste and just because there small in size don't let that fool you. I eat a few and it is more than enough for me and they are really easy to make and quick in the microwave. They are the next best thing if you cant get them fresh from the restaurant. When I was younger my grandmother would always buy extra and heat them up for herself. She was happy when they finally started selling them like this because we didn't live close to one.
K W.
My childhood obsession of these was legendary, and after years of avoiding them... I had a weak moment. They heated up as easy and smelled the same, tender buns and clear sweet onions. Paperboard beef, but that is to be expected. What I didn't expect was the hours of off onion burps. Err, never again.
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
Never have I ate at the actual location. I seen these in store how good are those?
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
For those who eat these:  Do you have a White Castle restaurant in your area?
Victoria F.