Food & SnacksMeat, Seafood & EggsBeefWhite Castle
The Original Slider Cheeseburgers - 16 CT

White Castle The Original Slider Cheeseburgers - 16 CT

by White Castle

#3 in Beef

White Castle® The Original Slider® Cheeseburgers.

8 - 2 packs wrapped for resale.

100% beef.

16 microwaveable sandwiches.

8-3.66 oz packages.

For those who eat these:  Do you have a White Castle restaurant in your area?
Where can I find these?
Never have I ate at the actual location. I seen these in store how good are those?
Start your review of White Castle The Original Slider Cheeseburgers - 16 CT!
Lellianne C.
Two words: guilty pleasure. These burgers are so convenient to have. Just heat it up in the microwave and you get the same tasty mini sliders as White Castles’. It’s not the healthiest option but great once in a while. They’re small and packed with flavor.
Corey K.
Eagan, MN
These things are exactly what you would expect from White Castle!  I buy these all the time at Sam's Club, and they are just as good as going to the restaurant itself, and it's way more economical.  Would highly recommend this product for all White Castle fans.
Amy B.
Portland, OR
Best mini burgers that I have tried. You can eat them alone or with a salad or fries. They are easy to have ready. Sometimes I may use them as a snack or a complete dinner. No need for any extras condiments on them. The price is affordable and good.
JMJ J.
Fort Worth, TX
I bought these for my boyfriend and he LOVES them. They are quick and easy to make and taste great. I will continue purchasing this product in the future.
Anthony P.
One of the best microwaveable products available. These things are so good and they take hardly any time to cook. I honestly don't think I would change a thing. They have great tasting beef and cheese. They are definitely one of my go-to freezer foods.
Holly L.
Spokane, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
These are really tasty. The only bad thing is that they are really high in sodium. That's why I can't have them often.
Jennifer M.
Jasper, AL
Really good, if you cook it like the instructions it definitely has the steamed buns and good flavor like the ones you get at White Castle or Krystal's
Lorrie M.
White Castle The Original Slider Cheeseburgers - 16 CT uploaded by Lorrie M.
I’m not going to lie, for a microwave cheeseburger these are actually really good. The bun stays soft, it does taste like a White Castle. Compared to real White Castle cheeseburgers they are way more expensive but, I guess you are paying for microwaveable convenience.
Melissa M.
Fayetteville, NC
White Castle The Original Slider Cheeseburgers - 16 CT uploaded by Melissa M.
Purchased at: Walmart
✨White Castle The Original Slider Cheeseburgers✨ These are a classic. I will always love to eat these slider burgers. They're so yummy & the mayo sauce on them is delicious!
Shira M.
Bakersfield, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
So I’ll admit I’ve never actually tried a White Castle burger from the actual restaurant. But if they taste like these little sliders then I’m missing out. They taste so good, and they literally cook in one minute. A soft savory treat and a great snack for yourself, kids, and even toddlers.