Food & SnacksMeat, Seafood & EggsBeefWhite Castle
White Castle Microwaveable Hamburgers 16 ct Box

White Castle® Microwaveable Hamburgers 16 ct Box

by White Castle

#14 in Beef

White Castle is America's hamburger restaurant. We've been a family-owned business since 1921, and the same family values that guided us then drive our commitment to our customers today. Our Original Sliders are available in over 400 restaurants and local retail stores across the country to satisfy every craver's appetite.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of White Castle® Microwaveable Hamburgers 16 ct Box!
Amanda H.
Newton, IL
I really love these little babies! Fast and easy great for the muchies plus when you live in the middle of nowhere like me it’s the only way you’re getting White Castle at 2am!
Karen H.
Stillwater, OK
White Castle® Microwaveable Hamburgers 16 ct Box. These are great for quick meal for my kids. My kids love the taste and in a couple of minutes they are ready to eat.
JMJ J.
Fort Worth, TX
The kids and the boyfriend love a quick and tasty meal when I don’t feel like cooking. These are a great meal for anyone.
Caitie M.
Buckeye, AZ
I have heard the hype about these for years. We decided to get them from Winco. Absolutely disgusting. I have no idea what it was that I ate. The meat had Absolutely no flavor. I would not recommend these to anyone.
Emily C.
Orlando, FL
Purchased at: Publix
This are so good in flavor . The bad thing it's that I couldn't never get it right or the get really hard when I heatthen up or the 2 sight. But they taste really yummy.
Jada V.
These are super convenient, and are easy to warm up on the go. The only reason I didn’t give it 5 stars was because I didn’t like the smell, but it tasted good.
Kayla Y.
Forney, TX
Purchased at: Costco
While I know these aren’t healthy they are great to have on hand for a quick meal. They usually turn out pretty decent. I would recommend these.
brandy F.
Jessup, MD
Kids love them great taste and super fast and easy lunch or snack to prepare for the kids. Just pop in the microwave and it's ready fast and easy
Natalie H.
Council Bluffs
These are amazing ! They are perfect snack size. I love it because the meat doesn’t taste freezer burn and the bun doesn’t get to soft or soggy when you cook it. Honestly they taste just like the ones you get at the restaurant.
Dorian C.
These are great. As a snack or etc. whenever you want one, it always taste good, you should try these if you have not yet.

Looking for your answer?