White Barn Peach Bellini Scented Candle

by White Barn

What’s your favorite scents?
Where can I find it ?
Start your review of White Barn Peach Bellini Scented Candle!
How would you rate this product?
Katy S.
Pulaski, VA
White Barn Peach Bellini Scented Candle uploaded by Katy S.
These Bath & Body Works candles are so good. I’ve been using them for years. This is a new scent (for me), and I LOVE it! It’s a sweet scent which is my favorite. They’re a great value because they last so long, even burning them every day. Highly recommend the brand, and definitely this scent!! White Barn Peach Bellini Scented Candle. #NewYearSameFaves
Jas  K.
White Barn Peach Bellini Scented Candle uploaded by Jas  K.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love these candles as it has nice smell.. Run for long time and give a nice fragrance all over the place.. worth buy candles 🕯
Hailey W.
White Barn Peach Bellini Scented Candle uploaded by Hailey W.
Decided to give this scent a try for candle day, and I couldn’t be happier. It smells so delicious, and the scent is so strong it fills up my whole home!
Cecilia F.
Peachtree Cor, GA
Decorator Expert Level 1
White Barn Peach Bellini Scented Candle uploaded by Cecilia F.
Increíble olor el de esta velas. #NewYearSameFavesWhite Barn Peach Bellini Scented Candle me encantan ese olor de verdad te transporta
Madison K.
Toronto
White Barn Peach Bellini Scented Candle uploaded by Madison K.
Last for quite a while and get compliments on the scents every time I light them! So many to choose from but these are my favourites!
Daphne W.
Tacoma, WA
Decorator Expert Level 4
This smells sooo good and I like that there is a peachy smell that lingers through the house. White Barn has a great candles!!
Brooke S.
Atlanta, GA
I love Bath and Body Works 3 wick candles!!! They have a very slow and clean burn and the scents are very nice and concentrated. I have found that burning one wick at a time on my 3 wick candles gives off enough of the scent to carry through my entire home. Peach Bellini is one of my favorites! I also love when they have candle sales that they announce in their newsletter emails which usually also have a coupon code to use in store for additional $$$ off of your in store purchases. I find myself running there every time for more!
Carly J.
Fountain Inn, SC
Favorite bath and body works scent ever made. I have it in soap and a 3 wick candle at the moment. I can't go a year without it. Smells like peaches and makes me think of the summer time all year long.
Prisha D.
Brampton, ON
A great summery smell I think it has a great fruity note which is comforting and makes you happy which I adore. It also lasts fairly long as well!
Jacqueline  K.
North Olmsted, OH
Decorator Expert Level 1
White Barn Peach Bellini Scented Candle uploaded by Jacqueline  K.
I got both peach Bellini and pink watermelon candles. They both smell amazing. Definitely recommend this