BY WHITE BARN

Taylor H.
i love candles, im obsessed and all candles are NOT good candles. however, white barn or bath and body works have great candles and they will have great scents that will make your house or room smell so, so good. the three wick candles do not burn fast, so the candle will last a long time. my personal favorite is the peach bellini scent, it smells so good and refreshing. i will continue to buy all the scents i like from bath and body works, and the good thing is because bath and body works has sales often, these are generally are on sale for 50% off! so enjoy.
Brooke S.
Atlanta, GA
I love Bath and Body Works 3 wick candles!!! They have a very slow and clean burn and the scents are very nice and concentrated. I have found that burning one wick at a time on my 3 wick candles gives off enough of the scent to carry through my entire home. Peach Bellini is one of my favorites! I also love when they have candle sales that they announce in their newsletter emails which usually also have a coupon code to use in store for additional $$$ off of your in store purchases. I find myself running there every time for more!
Jennine W.
Derby, CT
This is the yummiest smelling candle ever. Always get complements whenever I light it. Scent is long lasting and strong . Very affordable especially because there is always a sale. Just buy it
Hunter H.
Mesa, AZ
I’m not 100% sure where I bought or received this from but I need to do some research to find out where I can get more! 1 spray completely perfumes an entire room with its fragrance. I only have this one scent and I’m completely obsessed. I love the smell of fresh peach and this is what it smells like, NOT like the sugary fake scents of peach. Since the amount, you have to use is so minimal, this little can lasted me easily a year. The scent will linger in the air for about 4 hours after you spray. If anyone knows where I can buy these, please let me know down below!
Samantha D.
I got a gift card for Christmas to bath and body works. I knew I wanted a candle because they were on sale and I had been eyeing them for about two years. I only wanted one at the time because I had never had one and I didn't know how well it was going to work. I went to the store and smelled about half the store before I went back to the first candle I smelled. This candle has lasted me a year and I'm not ever halfway through it. It smells so good and it makes my house smell amazing. I wish I would have picked up more then one scent. This candle is a perfect scent for summer time.
Amber W.
GULFPORT, MS
Decorator Expert Level 2
The outside decor of the candle label has changed since the pic was taken. This Peach Bellini candle sold at Bath and Body Works smells so good!! If you are a fan of peach, you will absolutely love this candle!! They have sales on candles from time to time, so you can get this candle for a great deal!! I would recommend this product and White Barn candles smell so good and last a while!!
Solveig R.
Beaverton, OR
I love this candle! One of my favorite scents from bath and body works. It fills your house with peachy goodness in a matter of minutes! It can be spendy but I tend you stock up when bath and body works has there semiannual sale. If you love the smell of peach then this is the candle for you! 10/10 would recommend. Plus it lasts a pretty long time as well!
Karah W.
Hammond, WI
I am in love with this sent! It's the perfect summer sent for your home, the smell fills up a room and is long lasting. The only con is that it's seasonal... I want this year round not just in summer! I would recommend this sent to anyone who Is looking for a little hint of summer in their home!
Carly R.
Fountain Inn, SC
Favorite bath and body works scent ever made. I have it in soap and a 3 wick candle at the moment. I can't go a year without it. Smells like peaches and makes me think of the summer time all year long.
Breanna R.
Kennewick, WA
An amazing candle!! I love burning it start of spring through summer!! Love the fruity freshness just reminds me of summer! Although it is a candle that can be lite all year round! Just my own likings!
amina A.
Grenoble
Where can I find it ?
Jazmin B.
Dallas , TX
Wondering if these candles are worth the money or not?? If so which scent would you all suggest? White Barn Peach Bellini Scented Candle
Nicole N.
Decorator Expert Level 2
How many hours does it last roughly?