BY WHITE BARN #11 in Candles

• I have been searching for this!!!! Does it even exist anymore. I...4 Answers
  • How does this smell? And the essence is long last... Be the first to answer!
  • I don't remember seeing this last fall, this is one of the best s...2 Answers
Gina A.
I think this is such a nice scent, but when burned, it is not as strong as I was hoping for. It smells slightly woodsy and somewhat like marshmallow, although not in the way I expected. It is still a very nice scent but I prefer candles which are much stronger when lit. Otherwise, if you prefer something softer this would be great for you.
Makayla K.
Omaha, NE
This candle smells AMAZING!  I love Bath and Body Works candles!  I give them for gifts at my office and to family members all of the time and they are always so happy to receive them!  I love the variety of scents.  I am very smell sensitive and these candles are never overpowering.
Maria R.
Everett, WA
This is my all time favorite scent. I love the mixture of sweet and smokie this candle has. It always makes me think of the fall time. Every year I try to get this candle. I live the fact it smells up my hole house with out being to strong. My husband even likes this candle and he isn't to into candles.
Taylor F.
Toledo, OH
This is one of my all time favorite candles. It's sweet, but not so sweet it gives you a headache. It also just smells exactly like a campfire, which who doesn't love that scent? I will use this candle year round and purchase it again and again. You really cannot go wrong with this scent!
Claire B.
Jonesboro, AR
I love this candle, especially for the fall/winter! It smells so good and fills up a room easily. Bath and Body Works always has sales on candles so you can get them for great prices! Would definitely recommend this; I get one every year for the fall.
Alexis L.
Rochester
Normally I do not like candles with a sugary scent, but this candle is one of the exceptions. I love Bath and Body Works candles because they are so long lasting. They are also affordable if you buy them on sale or with a coupon. This is a more Fall or Winter scent.
Samantha K.
Hands down my favorite candle scent out there!! Bath and body works makes great candles but I find that they are too overpowering. Marshmallow Fireside is the perfect blend of cozy and sweet! It fills the room but doesn’t make you want to blow it out 20 minutes later. I ask for this every Christmas because I know I’ll use it! I love lighting it 30 minutes before company arrives and they always mention how good it smells. You won’t be disappointed with this one. Worth every penny!
Mandi M.
Florence, KY
This smells so good. I bought four. This smells my entire upper level of my house and lingers down the steps. They are worth every penny. This is definitely an autumn scent with the blend of toasted marshmallows, smoldering woods and fire roasted vanilla. Makes the house smell so cozy and welcoming! White Barn Bath & Body Works Marshmallow Fireside 3 Wick Scented Candle 2014
Leah L.
Fort Oglethorpe
I got this candle as a Christmas gift in 2016 from my husband after I told him I’ve been wanting this particular candle for YEARS. He bought me two and now I’m only down to one. I love sweet-smelling candles and this is at the top of my list. You get a lot of burns out of a candle this size, and I always prefer candles with three wicks than only one. This is a fall/winter necessity.
Melissa H.
Jenkintown, PA
This is my favorite candle bath and body works carries. Not only does it get me in the Halloween/ fall spirit but it’s a scent that is appropriate all year round. Burning this in the fall though is the absolute best. It smells like you are at a campfire roasting marshmallows it is such a great scent. I love it and I will continue to purchase it as long as they make it
Lucia P.
Texas City, TX
This scent is discontinued?
Donna B.
Is this smell sickly sweet?
Ashly G.
What is the smell of this candle?
Courtney T.
Buffalo, NY
Is this scent super sugary smelling or more faint?
Molly H.
Jamestown, NY
I have been searching for this!!!! Does it even exist anymore. I was hoping to find it at bath and body annual sale, but had no luck