White Barn Bath & Body Works Cinnamon Sugared Doughnut Mason Jar Candle 6 Oz uploaded by Rikki C.White Barn Bath & Body Works Cinnamon Sugared Doughnut Mason Jar Candle 6 Oz uploaded by Stacy A.

BY WHITE BARN

Paige S.
Paige S.
Antioch, TN
This is my all time favorite candle!!! I hate that it is only seasonal but I stock up and buy at least 10. No I'm not exaggerating. 10. They make my house smell incredible. I just can't help myself. I love sweet smells the most and no matter what time of the year it is, this is burning year round
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Hamilton, NJ
This candle smells a little too good! Lol seriously it may make you hungry! It makes my house smell so delicious, whenever I have it burning I always get asked if I made some type of dessert! Such a good scent and it's nice to switch up the scents every now and then!
jessica m.
jessica m.
Smells like heaven in a candle. Makes your area smell very sweet but mature. I have no problems with this at all! It is affordable if you get the right deal! Even so, worth the price! Fully recommend !!!!
Lindsay F.
Lindsay F.
Englewood, CO
Smells like I have a kitchen full of churros baking. Favorite smell ever and highly recommend. Not too sweet either.
Rikki C.
Rikki C.
Hinesville,ga
The smell makes your house smell like you been cooking a dessert all day! Love the smell plus it's one of my top favors!
Lesley K.
Lesley K.
MILLOM, CUMBRIA
I recently tried this fragrance and I found it to be very pleasant .first you get the sweetness followed by the aroma of yummy fresh baked doughnuts .The house smelt like I had been baking .I would buy this again .