BY DEVOTED CREATIONS

Let White 2 Black take you to the DarkSide! Notice incredible results after the first use. White 2 Black by Devoted Creations is a Super Advanced Bronzing Lotion see more...

Cara H.
jonesboro
This!! Is a personal fav, my holy grail, it leaves me looking really tan, not oily feeling easy to apply. I was so happy because I was starting to see a difference really fast! I highly recommend!
Brianna L.
Concord , NC
This product is good but it’s not great. I got the one with no bronzer and after the first week I remained the same color. I had a very pretty base tan but it simply wasn’t enough for me.
Jayda N.
Macon
This product is amazing I love love love this product it is very affordable it turned me three shades in one lay! I only use this lotion now it also leaves a beautiful glow and bronze in as to my skin I recommend it to everyone who uses indoor tanning
Karye M.
This is the older formula of white to black tanning lotion. It was #1 in regards to the best tanning lotion a few years back. I loved this lotion, but I really love the new white to black products that they have. There are a few!!! you get amazing color, and it protects your skin, white providing you with a beautiful BOOST in your color! I recommend to just about everyone, except for new tanners with a very very fair skin type. Definitely use once you achieve some sort of base tan.
Val V.
This lotion is on the cheaper side, but its one of my personal favorites and it is hard to find. You can buy it online and take the risk of it being fake or a replica, however if you can get your hands on this i wouldn't hesitate to buy it. it will help deepen your tan and keep your skin soft. It noticeably makes you darker overtime you use it, without that little stick you put on your body to let you know you went tanning. yeah those cute little stars everyone wants on their hip. you will notice the difference without that sticker.
Monica P.
Valrico, FL
The tanning bed store I go to recommend the after I wasn't seeing any results from my old brand I was using. I love it. It's one of if not the best on the market. It smells good and doesn't leave me all greasy too.
Brittany A.
Milford, MA
Loved it. Started to tan for a short period of time and this was the only lotion I tried that actually gave me color and quickly! Smells good, but a manlier scent than most lotions would have.
Joey S.
Corp Christi, TX
When I did tan in a tanning bed this was my go to lotion. It makes you dark dark.... Bit just golden, actually dark. And the smell is great and helps with the smell the tanning bed does to your skin.
Brittany J.
Lexington, KY
Love this lotion. It smells amazing and helps me achieve a dark tone so much faster! Doesn't leave my hands brown like most bronzing lotions. Will definitely buy again!
Kyndall M.
Sidney, NE
I liked this stuff a lot! I bought it as a sample and it works really well for the price. It smells good and I would buy it again
Shanon D.