BY DEVOTED CREATIONS

Let White 2 Black take you to the DarkSide! Notice incredible results after the first use. White 2 Black by Devoted Creations is a Super Advanced Bronzing Lotion see more...

Karye M.
Karye M.
This is the older formula of white to black tanning lotion. It was #1 in regards to the best tanning lotion a few years back. I loved this lotion, but I really love the new white to black products that they have. There are a few!!! you get amazing color, and it protects your skin, white providing you with a beautiful BOOST in your color! I recommend to just about everyone, except for new tanners with a very very fair skin type. Definitely use once you achieve some sort of base tan.
Monica P.
Monica P.
Valrico, FL
The tanning bed store I go to recommend the after I wasn't seeing any results from my old brand I was using. I love it. It's one of if not the best on the market. It smells good and doesn't leave me all greasy too.
Joey S.
Joey S.
Corp Christi, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
When I did tan in a tanning bed this was my go to lotion. It makes you dark dark.... Bit just golden, actually dark. And the smell is great and helps with the smell the tanning bed does to your skin.
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
milford, MA
Loved it. Started to tan for a short period of time and this was the only lotion I tried that actually gave me color and quickly! Smells good, but a manlier scent than most lotions would have.
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
Lexington, KY
Love this lotion. It smells amazing and helps me achieve a dark tone so much faster! Doesn't leave my hands brown like most bronzing lotions. Will definitely buy again!
Kathy B.
Kathy B.
Tried this tanning lotion a long time ago & loved it! I got super dark using it, smells great, & would recommend to anyone!
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
COMSTOCK PARK, MI
I loved this lotion expect the smell after you tanned was a bit weird. Great color!!
Val V.
Val V.
This lotion is on the cheaper side, but its one of my personal favorites and it is hard to find. You can buy it online and take the risk of it being fake or a replica, however if you can get your hands on this i wouldn't hesitate to buy it. it will help deepen your tan and keep your skin soft. It noticeably makes you darker overtime you use it, without that little stick you put on your body to let you know you went tanning. yeah those cute little stars everyone wants on their hip. you will notice the difference without that sticker.
Shanon D.