Himashi A.
Richmond, VA

How much does it cost in your area?

Melissa E.
Johna S.
Johna S.
Covington, TN
3 years, 2 months ago
.99 cents on sale at Walmart last time I bought them.
Pamela S.
Pamela S.
Wausau, WI
3 years, 10 months ago
I pay 1.07 at Walmart. These are my cats favorite treat. She's had them since she could eat solid food.
Amy Y.
Amy Y.
Brooklyn, NY
3 years, 10 months ago
Oh my god they're 1.69 for me a pack ):
Brandi W.
Brandi W.
3 years, 11 months ago
Usually around a dollar where I'm from. The price can drop a little below that or even a little bit above. I never pay more than I should for it. My sweet kitties love the treats!
lisa i.
lisa i.
3 years, 11 months ago
1.35
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Columbia, SC
3 years, 12 months ago
Usually between 97 cents and $1.50 - it depends on the store and whether they are on sale or not. There are coupons on the bags occasionally as well!
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Apollo, PA
4 years ago
They are SO cheap. Anywhere around $1.50, but they go on sale for less than that and coupons are ALWAYS available.
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Canyon Country, CA
1.07
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Van Buren, AR
4 years ago
I think it was like $1.32 or something close to that.