BY WHISKER LICKINS #47 in Cat Food & Treats

There s A Scrumptious Variety For Every Mood! When you curl up with your cat, something truly special happens.  Make the most of the moment by giving a treat so delectable, so savory, your cat won t want the moment to end. Guaranteed Analysis Crude Protein.....Min 23% Crude Fat.....Min 8% Crude Fiber.....Max 3% Moisture.....Max 30% 1-800-7PURINA. see more...

Whisker Lickins Tender Moments Soft & Delicious Cat Treats
  • "My cats love these treats all i have to do is shake the bag and the come running not to mention that they are only $1.07 so it's a great price ;] " in 11 reviews
  • "My cats aren't very picky on texture (soft or crunchy), but they do prefer the salmon ones more than the chicken ones." in 11 reviews
  • "As he started to get older some of the hard cat treats seemed difficult for him to enjoy as much, once I found these he comes running when I rattle the bag!" in 6 reviews
  • "I've never paid attention to the ingredients but my cats go crazy when they see the bag." in 5 reviews
  • "I love these treats for my kitten, they are soft enough for her developing teeth, and I like how they come in different flavors for her too. " in 5 reviews
Shel W.
Hagerstown, MD
Some one gave me a bag of these for the cats, and my cats LOVE them. If they think I am getting in the drawer where I hid them from them, they all run over and jump on the counter and try to get in there first. I don't know what they put in them but my cats are totally addicted to them. I am almost tempted to taste them myself!
Alyssa B.
Sterling Hts, MI
These are my baby girls most favorite treats! I went through a trial of treats and having a picky eater I stopped at these ones! They smell good & Wiinie agrees that they're soft & delicious. They're a perfect way to give my girl a little treat after she allows me to bathe and brush her teeth.
Emily S.
Lees Summit, MO
I love these cat treats! They are awesome, and my cat loves them! She won't eat any other cat treats. I also love the packaging, it looks so elegant. I love the soft ones because my cat is young still. I would definitely recommend these treats for your cat! :)
Susan B.
Charlottesvle, VA
My cat loves these soft treats! I buy them all the time to switch out with greenie treats. He definitely likes these soft ones better. They're also pretty cheap. I will definitely buy them again. My cat will demand it.
Kristi L.
Perrysburg, oH
I used these to feed my older cat his daily medication. They are the only soft treats I could find that I could hide his pill in. He loved the treats and I never had an issue getting him to take his medicine!
brittany f.
Pet Lover Expert
My cat loves these! Almost to the point of obsession! Whenever he hears the bag being shaken he comes running!! Great varieties for him so he doesn't get bored with the treats and great prices for the quality
Ana S.
Pet Lover Expert
My cats love them and they are usually at the 99¢ store. I completely love seeing my cats reaction when she hears me open up the bag.. She comes running and purring as she rubs on my leg!
kuku k.
Pet Lover Expert
I use these to put their pills in and it works every time. They do dry out over time so only good for awhile after opening the bag but they work great. The drumstick shaped ones are best.
Sarah W.
Family cat looves these treats! He comes running whenever we shake the bag! Sometimes he sits by the cabinet they're kept in, just waiting for someone to give him one
Paulina R.
Hudson, FL
Daphne will eat about half of a package of these before Little Miss Picky gets tired of them. She enjoyes them for a while, but grows tired of them too quickly.
Himashi A.
Richmond, VA
IS THIS THE BEST FLAVOR THEY HAVE TO OFFER IN YOUR CAT'S OPINION?
Himashi A.
Richmond, VA
How much does it cost in your area?
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
How old is your cat ?
Rebecca D.
Have these treats ever made your cat sick?
Veronica A.
Torrance, CA
Are these okay for kittens to eat