BY WHISKER LICKINS #94 in Cat Food

There s A Scrumptious Variety For Every Mood! When you curl up with your cat, something truly special happens.  Make the most of the moment by giving a treat so delectable, so savory, your cat won t want the moment to end. Guaranteed Analysis Crude Protein.....Min 23% Crude Fat.....Min 8% Crude Fiber.....Max 3% Moisture.....Max 30% 1-800-7PURINA. see more...

Whisker Lickins Tender Moments Soft & Delicious Cat Treats
  • "My cats love these treats all i have to do is shake the bag and the come running not to mention that they are only $1.07 so it's a great price ;] " in 11 reviews
  • "My cats aren't very picky on texture (soft or crunchy), but they do prefer the salmon ones more than the chicken ones." in 11 reviews
  • "As he started to get older some of the hard cat treats seemed difficult for him to enjoy as much, once I found these he comes running when I rattle the bag!" in 6 reviews
  • "I've never paid attention to the ingredients but my cats go crazy when they see the bag." in 5 reviews
  • "I love these treats for my kitten, they are soft enough for her developing teeth, and I like how they come in different flavors for her too. " in 5 reviews
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
in my house I have 5 cats, ages 6 months to 14 yrs old. Silver gray tabby, dark chocolate long haired siamese, black, and 2 tabbies with a bit of white to them. they all attack this bag as soon as they see it. It comes in different variety of flavors and smells pretty good to them. they eat it up in seconds. definitely would recommend this to anyone looking for an affordable cat treat (usually can be found for $1 to $1.50 around here)
Hibah Y.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have been giving these treats to my two cats for years, they absolutely love them. Honestly have no clue what is in them but normally I try to buy different flavors to give them a variety. They both enjoy all the flavors, the second they hear me shake the bag they come running to get some treats. The bags are resealable and make it easier to close and not make a mess. Since one of my cats is really old having the soft treats are easier for her to chew on.
Felicia H.
Cincinnati, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are some of the softest cat treats out there. If your cat has sensitive teeth or is picky, I would really try these out. My cat eats them up. They are easy for her to eat and come in several flavors. These are some of her favorites. You must try! Whisker Lickins Tender Moments Soft & Delicious Cat Treats
Ana C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cats are truly obsessed with these. I have tried getting other treats and they know the difference. They smell the other treats for a minute before attempting to eat it and they just kinda make a weird face like it wasn't great. But with these they adore it! They scoop it right out of my hand in a split second
Crystal R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My two cats love these. My one boy will eat any treat you give him but my girl is a little picky. She isn't a fan of crunchy treats so these are perfect for her. The smell is a little overwhelming when you open them but to be fair they aren't meant to be pleasant on the nose just tasty for the cats
Alyssa B.
St Clr Shores, MI
These are my baby girls most favorite treats! I went through a trial of treats and having a picky eater I stopped at these ones! They smell good & Wiinie agrees that they're soft & delicious. They're a perfect way to give my girl a little treat after she allows me to bathe and brush her teeth.
Courtney J.
Lawrenceville, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I can't be 100% positive, but I think these are our cat, Boudreaux's, favorite treats! He loves them and always nibbles them up super fast. They're affordable and has a pretty good quantity in the bag. I'd suggest these to other cat parents who are also on a budget.
Mary L T.
Jermyn, PA
My cats aren't fans of the soft variety of treats, but one will eat them if they are offered. The price is pretty good, but seeing as I have three cats and only one eats them, I only rarely buy them if they are on sale. Since this is an issue of preference, I would definitely recommend you let your kitty be the judge.
Casondra S.
Loganton, PA
My cat loves these treats. They are soft and not at all hard for him to chew. I like the price point but wish more came in the bag. He is a very picky cat and won't eat all foods or treats. He loves when I put these in his treat ball. He bats it around forever.
Taylor F.
I have given my cats these treats for years. They absolutely love them! They are super soft, perfect enough for kittens as well. They also beg for more. Extremely affordable and don't make their breath smell bad. Plus my cats love the chicken flavor, they tend to be more on the picker side of eating.
Himashi A.
Richmond, VA
IS THIS THE BEST FLAVOR THEY HAVE TO OFFER IN YOUR CAT'S OPINION?
Himashi A.
Richmond, VA
How much does it cost in your area?
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
How old is your cat ?
Rebecca D.
Have these treats ever made your cat sick?
Veronica A.
Torrance, CA
Are these okay for kittens to eat