BY WHISKER LICKINS #26 in Cat Treats

There s A Scrumptious Variety For Every Mood! When you curl up with your cat, something truly special happens.  Make the most of the moment by giving a treat so delectable, so savory, your cat won t want the moment to end. Guaranteed Analysis Crude Protein.....Min 23% Crude Fat.....Min 8% Crude Fiber.....Max 3% Moisture.....Max 30% 1-800-7PURINA. see more...

Whisker Lickins Tender Moments Soft & Delicious Cat Treats
  • "My cats aren't very picky on texture (soft or crunchy), but they do prefer the salmon ones more than the chicken ones." in 11 reviews
  • "My cats love these treats all i have to do is shake the bag and the come running not to mention that they are only $1.07 so it's a great price ;] " in 11 reviews
  • "As he started to get older some of the hard cat treats seemed difficult for him to enjoy as much, once I found these he comes running when I rattle the bag!" in 6 reviews
  • "Soft treats are hard to find I think and these are my cats favorite kind she eats them like no ones business" in 5 reviews
  • "We love the soft treats for out cat and were surprised that these were the only ones we could find.. but the kitty loves them and they last a long time!" in 5 reviews
Jazmin N.
Johnstown, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These treats are very soft and I love that about them. They are really easy for my cat to eat and he LOVES the taste. The bag is easy to open and close. They also don't have any sort of horrendous smell. As soon as he hears me pick up the bag he comes running! I highly recommend these treats.
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
in my house I have 5 cats, ages 6 months to 14 yrs old. Silver gray tabby, dark chocolate long haired siamese, black, and 2 tabbies with a bit of white to them. they all attack this bag as soon as they see it. It comes in different variety of flavors and smells pretty good to them. they eat it up in seconds. definitely would recommend this to anyone looking for an affordable cat treat (usually can be found for $1 to $1.50 around here)
Hibah Y.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have been giving these treats to my two cats for years, they absolutely love them. Honestly have no clue what is in them but normally I try to buy different flavors to give them a variety. They both enjoy all the flavors, the second they hear me shake the bag they come running to get some treats. The bags are resealable and make it easier to close and not make a mess. Since one of my cats is really old having the soft treats are easier for her to chew on.
Felicia H.
Cincinnati, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are some of the softest cat treats out there. If your cat has sensitive teeth or is picky, I would really try these out. My cat eats them up. They are easy for her to eat and come in several flavors. These are some of her favorites. You must try! Whisker Lickins Tender Moments Soft & Delicious Cat Treats
Alyssa B.
St Clr Shores, MI
These are my baby girls most favorite treats! I went through a trial of treats and having a picky eater I stopped at these ones! They smell good & Wiinie agrees that they're soft & delicious. They're a perfect way to give my girl a little treat after she allows me to bathe and brush her teeth.
Mary L T.
Jermyn, PA
My cats aren't fans of the soft variety of treats, but one will eat them if they are offered. The price is pretty good, but seeing as I have three cats and only one eats them, I only rarely buy them if they are on sale. Since this is an issue of preference, I would definitely recommend you let your kitty be the judge.
Casondra S.
Loganton, PA
My cat loves these treats. They are soft and not at all hard for him to chew. I like the price point but wish more came in the bag. He is a very picky cat and won't eat all foods or treats. He loves when I put these in his treat ball. He bats it around forever.
Taylor F.
I have given my cats these treats for years. They absolutely love them! They are super soft, perfect enough for kittens as well. They also beg for more. Extremely affordable and don't make their breath smell bad. Plus my cats love the chicken flavor, they tend to be more on the picker side of eating.
Heather H.
Jacksonville, FL
My cats LOVE these treats! If I leave these anywhere they can find them I wake up to a torn up bag and no treats. They come running just hearing me shake the bag. Very affordable and so nice to see my cats so happy!
Shel W.
Hagerstown, MD
Some one gave me a bag of these for the cats, and my cats LOVE them. If they think I am getting in the drawer where I hid them from them, they all run over and jump on the counter and try to get in there first. I don't know what they put in them but my cats are totally addicted to them. I am almost tempted to taste them myself!
Himashi A.
Richmond, VA
IS THIS THE BEST FLAVOR THEY HAVE TO OFFER IN YOUR CAT'S OPINION?
Himashi A.
Richmond, VA
How much does it cost in your area?
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
How old is your cat ?
Rebecca D.
Have these treats ever made your cat sick?
Veronica A.
Torrance, CA
Are these okay for kittens to eat