BY WHISKER LICKIN'S

Kate S.
Kate S.
Lexington, KY
My cats love these treats! They are easy to find in many stores and a good price! I have bought them many times and will continue to buy this brand!
hemil m.
hemil m.
My cat loves purina whisker treats. These are specially good for dental problems is cats. Even our friends cat whom we baby sit some times loves it too !!
Nicole N.
Nicole N.
I wish my cat would eat these, because he has some dental issues and I'm trying to find ways to keep his teeth healthier. Unfortunately, he did not like these treats at all!
Heather J.
Heather J.
Nitro, WV
My kitties love these Tartar Control treats in mixture with their other ones. They always run up to the bag!
Holly M.
Holly M.
golden, MO
Our kitten just received some of these in her stocking for Christmas. She seems to enjoy them. I will buy in the future.
Jessa C.
Jessa C.
Madison, WI
I remember when I first got this for my cats they went crazy over them! They normally don't like treats but they love these! I will always buy these treats for now on!
Josef P.
Josef P.
Isle Of Palms, SC
We have two cats, and they both LOVE! these treats. Do not know about the effect the tartar control aspect is working, however the vet has yet to make notice of either having dental issues.
Julie D.
Julie D.
My cat loves these treats. He sits by the cupboard and meows until he gets his treat. He is very spoiled!
ambyr g.
ambyr g.
Arlington, TX
My cat LOVED these. Like would go crazy for them! If he heard me opening the bag, he would run from across the house!
Jenn S.
Jenn S.
My cats LOVE these, I've been buying this brand for years. They have a bunch of different flavors too.
Lyndsey A.
Lyndsey A.
Oak Park, IL
Are these grain free treats?