BY WHISKER LICKIN'S #89 in Cat Treats

Brittany L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My kitty, Mortimer, loves any treats but he loves these a lot. He comes running up the stairs when I pull these out of the cabinet. And yes they have to go in an upper cabinet since Morti jumps on everything and munches the bag to pieces and makes a mess. Like I said, we like treats!!!!
Jeri N.
Albuquerque, NM
We have an older cat and so we do what we can to keep her teeth clean at her age. She loves this brand of treats, she isn't picky about flavor, so I'm able to buy the tarter control for her which seems to help somewhat with her aging teeth.
Robin M.
Denver, CO
Crunchy treats that supposedly remove tarter from cat teeth better than the other crunchy treats. Full of junk ingredients, but my cats love them. I do not know if the tarter is actually removed from their teeth.
Jessica J.
Lansing, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
These treats really do help with the smell coming out of my older cats mouth! He gets them a few times a month to help control the tartar on his teeth. I'm pretty sure he doesn't even know they're so good for him!
Misha F.
Trumansburg, NY
My cat doesn't discriminate about his treats, he ate these like they were going out of style! I have since switched to a different brand that I can get coupons for but there is nothing wrong with these.
Megan M.
Bloomington, IN
I can't vouch for how well these actually control tarter, but I was feeding them to my cat for some time before I realized they were upsetting his stomach. Check the ingredients! They are awful :(
Hailey A.
My cat loves these! Whenever we shake the bag she comes running. They're great to give as a treat and I love that they help clean her teeth. Why can't humans have dental treats, lol.
Nicole N.
I wish my cat would eat these, because he has some dental issues and I'm trying to find ways to keep his teeth healthier. Unfortunately, he did not like these treats at all!
Josef P.
Isle Of Palms, SC
We have two cats, and they both LOVE! these treats. Do not know about the effect the tartar control aspect is working, however the vet has yet to make notice of either having dental issues.
Jessa C.
Madison, WI
I remember when I first got this for my cats they went crazy over them! They normally don't like treats but they love these! I will always buy these treats for now on!
Lyndsey A.
Oak Park, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Are these grain free treats?