BY WHISKER LICKIN'S

hemil m.
My cat loves purina whisker treats. These are specially good for dental problems is cats. Even our friends cat whom we baby sit some times loves it too !!
Kate S.
Lexington, KY
My cats love these treats! They are easy to find in many stores and a good price! I have bought them many times and will continue to buy this brand!
Madalina J.
Ann Arbor, MI
My cat absolutely loves these treats! Any time I even open the kitchen cupboard to get them out, she runs straight over to me!
Robin M.
Denver, CO
Crunchy treats that supposedly remove tarter from cat teeth better than the other crunchy treats. Full of junk ingredients, but my cats love them. I do not know if the tarter is actually removed from their teeth.
tracy b.
Hershey, PA
My cats really like these treats. I save them for special occasions as my vet says it is not good for my cats to eat too many of these or too often.
Sheri P.
Antioch, TN
My cats love these! They are pretty cheap and my cat could eat these all day.
Heather C.
One cat likes them, one cat doesn't. I'm not sure why the other one doesn't, but she refused them - so we quit buying them and went toward something bacon flavored.
Allison C.
Holly Springs, NC
My cat loves these, tries to open bag herself. Cat is very picky about treats but loved these
Brittany L.
Pet Lover Expert
My kitty, Mortimer, loves any treats but he loves these a lot. He comes running up the stairs when I pull these out of the cabinet. And yes they have to go in an upper cabinet since Morti jumps on everything and munches the bag to pieces and makes a mess. Like I said, we like treats!!!!
Jessica J.
Lansing, MI
These treats really do help with the smell coming out of my older cats mouth! He gets them a few times a month to help control the tartar on his teeth. I'm pretty sure he doesn't even know they're so good for him!
Lyndsey A.
Oak Park, IL
Pet Lover Expert
Are these grain free treats?