Whisker Lickin's Soft & Delicious Salmon Cat Treats

There’s a reason we call it Whisker Lickin’s. These cat treats are so delicious, your feline friend will savor every morsel! Share a moment with your cat that’s so special, she won’t want it to end! Try it in crunchy and soft varieties – and four scrumptious flavors.

Is this safe for kittens?
How much is it?
Do they come in bigger containers?
Start your review of Whisker Lickin's Soft & Delicious Salmon Cat Treats!
jen H.
Nixa, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
1,709 reviews
Whisker Lickin's Soft & Delicious Salmon Cat Treats uploaded by jen H.
Purchased at: PetSmart
My rag doll cat Chuck loves Whisker Liinkin’s. Shake the bag and he comes running! But he is partial to the salmon flavor! He would eat as many as I gave him.
Ayla  .
Winton, MN
All my cats go crazy for these treats! Usually they are super picky but they cry and whine for more! I have to make sure they're separated or they'll steal from eachother. Good choice for finicky kitties.
lesli S.
Nothing wakes the cats up from a 4 hour nap like Whisker Likins! They love both the soft and crunchy, but the salmon flavor is definitely their favorite!
David D.
Marietta, PA
And get their attention to do tricks! They love them. They are nice and soft. What else can I say, oh, price is right too.
ashley O.
Buena Park, CA
My two cats love these. They seem soft and chewy than other types and very affordable as well. They come in different flavors and i can usually find a coupon for them. I always buy them at Target or a Petsmart / Petco.
Alyssa M.
Plainfield, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
These treats are perfect for my aging kitty that now has a little more difficulty eating harder treats. These sifts treats makes it easy to reward her like I used to be able to when she had more teeth and the rest were stronger. She prefers these over any other. It has a pleasant aroma and when she hears the rumble of the bag, she comes running and meows until she gets her Whisker Lucien’s. She gobbles them up and looks at me with a loving look that I know that says, thank you, I love you!
Jennifer F.
Abington, Pa
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat LOVES Whisker Lickins, especially the Chicken and Chicken & Cheese flavors. It's at the point now where he "asks" for one anytime I walk into the kitchen.
Miriam M.
These get my kitty into his carrier! And also if I put some in a kitty kong with some fish paste to help keep them in there, keeps him busy for like half an hour. In cat time, that's a long time!
Melissa F.
Amsterdam , Ny
I have 3 very finicky eaters. I tried these treats due to a coupon I had and thankfully I didn't need to buy 3 different brands of treats. Each of them (ranging in ages 7years to 7 months) all lined up-and continues to line up for these! Even without the coupon, they are affordable-especially when buying five bags at a time.
kara H.
Minneapolis, MN
This is the only kind of treat my cats will eat. They are pretty moist and tender. The price is good for the cost, just wish they had bigger bags to buy.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...