Whisker Lickin′s® Crunchy & Yummy Tuna Cat Treats uploaded by Janelle G.Whisker Lickin′s® Crunchy & Yummy Tuna Cat Treats uploaded by Lindsey K.

BY WHISKER LICKIN'S #28 in Cat Treats

PRODUCT OVERVIEW

There’s a reason we call it Whisker Lickin’s. These cat treats are so delicious, your feline friend will savor every morsel! Share a moment with your cat that’s so special, she won’t want it to end! Try it in crunchy and soft varieties – and four scrumptious flavors.

Available Sizes

• 1.7 oz. pouch
    4 oz. canister
    10 oz. pouch

INGREDIENTS & NUTRITION

P-4971

Poultry by-product meal, brewers rice, corn gluten meal, animal fat preserved with mixed-tocopherols, animal liver flavor, corn starch, powdered cellulose, fish, soybean hulls, natural and artificial flavors, phosphoric acid, calcium carbonate, brewers dried yeast, salt, tuna meal, choline chloride, added color, Red 40, taurine, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, Vitamin E supplement, niacin, manganese sulfate, Yellow 5, citric acid, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Blue 2, Vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, copper sulfate, riboflavin supplement, Vitamin B-12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, Vitamin D-3 supplement, calcium iodate, BHA (a preservative), biotin, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of Vitamin K activity), BHT (a preservative), sodium selenite.

FEEDING GUIDELINES

Feed as a treat to your adult cat.

This product is a treat and is not intended to be fed as a meal. Feed 2 treats for each 1 pound of body weight daily, not to exceed 10 treats per day. The caloric intake from treats should not exceed 10% of a cat's total daily caloric requirement. If treats are given, the amount of food should be reduced accordingly.

Provide adequate fresh water in a clean container daily.

For your pet's health, see your veterinarian regularly.

Sam A.
Tampa
This was one of the first treats I ever gavw to my older cat, I trained him to sit and wait with this treats, which now those commands help a lot when I ahve to put food on their bowls..other wise he woukd headbutt me and I would spill the food everywhere...lol.
But they love these treats, they also love the ones that are softer.
They already know the shape of the bag and they know what they are and would start meowing and purring the whole time.
I only give them 3-4 pieces each every other day. Because in their ingredients they have a lot of grains and they don't help very much witb their oral health. So they are what they say they are, a treat.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My two cats go crazy for these treats. I wouldnt say they are very nutritional for then, but they still love them! The cost is very decent and they can be found almost anywhere that sells pet food.
Katie R.
I feel like it should be my cats rating this, not me! I give my cats a treat before breakfast, dinner and bedtime and these are some of their favorites!! And I know that because I will try to mix the treats up sometimes and they will leave every other treat and just eat these.
Shannon T.
Twinsburg, OH
These are great for my kitties teeth! Sometimes when they haven't had them in a while, they get stinky breath. (Gross.) I give them a few of these for a week and it's all better. Definitely recommend!
Tricia A.
Roseville, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I found out why my cats love my neighbor so much she's been feeding them these little treaties for several months now I've gone out and gotten a few bags and now I'm the most popular again they love them inexpensive great little snack come in both chewy and crunchy
Tiffany E.
Caulfield , MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My 2 cats love these! It's the only treat that they both will eat. My female cat is very picky with everything she eats, especially treats, but she has never turned down these. They love them so much I buy the biggest bag every week.
Aracely L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Um I thought both my kitties would love this snack but Cassie wasn't a fan. She usually isn't as picky as my other cat but she just sniffed it. I personally wouldn't buy again but that's only because both kitties didn't like it.
Jasmine G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat absolutely loved these treats! I would give them to him only once a day tho since he would start to refuse eating his food just to get one of these! For the price they are great as well! I now give him dental treats by purina I recommend them!
Felicia J.
Spring Lk Pk, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have two cats and they are super picky . I don’t think they like these treats because they are hard. Maybe it hurts there teeth? I’m not sure. But they usually don’t eat them. They are a good price tho.
Jennie C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cats love these treats. I think it's even better because it has the tartar control aspect in it. I have multiple cats so these thats do not really last long in my household. I generally get them poultry based treats, so I was happy to see that they liked the tuna flavored just as well. I got these on sale, so if they are on sale again I will stock up. :-)
Jasmine B.
Hopkins, MN
Do your kitties come running when you shake the container?
Himashi A.
Richmond, VA
IS THIS THE BEST FLAVOR THEY HAVE TO OFFER IN YOUR CAT'S OPINION?
Elisa E.
Hartford, CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Will your cats eat these?
Jennifer W.
Windsor, WI
My cat goes crazy. She is sometimes hiding so I have to shake it and she comes a running
Becca S.
Schaumburg, IL
We use to give the soft ones to our older cat before he passed away and we currently have a ton left over, but our younger cat will not touch the soft ones. Any ideas why?