Whisker Lickin′s® Crunchy & Yummy Chicken & Seafood Cat Treats uploaded by Beauty K.Whisker Lickin′s® Crunchy & Yummy Chicken & Seafood Cat Treats uploaded by Makeup B.Whisker Lickin′s® Crunchy & Yummy Chicken & Seafood Cat Treats uploaded by Alyssa M.

BY WHISKER LICKIN'S #16 in Cat Treats

PRODUCT OVERVIEW
Tasty Togetherness. There's a reason we call it Whisker Lickin's. These cat treats are so delicious, your feline friend will savor every morsel. Share a moment with your cat that is so special, she won't want it to end.

1.7 oz. pouch
6.5 oz. pouch

INGREDIENTS & NUTRITION
P-4972

Chicken by-product meal, brewers rice, corn gluten meal, animal fat preserved with mixed-tocopherols, animal liver flavor, corn starch, powdered cellulose, fish, soybean hulls, natural and artificial flavors, phosphoric acid, calcium carbonate, brewers dried yeast, salt, crab meal, choline chloride, added color, taurine, Red 40, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, Yellow 5, Vitamin E supplement, Yellow 6, niacin, manganese sulfate, citric acid, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Blue 2, Vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, copper sulfate, riboflavin supplement, Vitamin B-12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, Vitamin D-3 supplement, calcium iodate, BHA (a preservative), biotin, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of Vitamin K activity), BHT (a preservative), sodium selenite.

FEEDING GUIDELINES
Feed as a treat to your adult cat.

This product is a treat and is not intended to be fed as a meal. Feed 2 treats for each 1 pound of body weight daily, not to exceed 10 treats per day. The caloric intake from treats should not exceed 10% of a cat's total daily caloric requirement. If treats are given, the amount of food should be reduced accordingly.

Provide adequate fresh water in a clean container daily.

For your pet's health, see your veterinarian regularly.

Buy on Walmart*
Ashleigh T.
MY CATS LOVE THESE!!! Absolutely go crazy over them. They are not expensive, which I love! None of the treats in market are really expensive, unless they're like high-end. But I haven't seen any so far, so these are perfect for them! They eat healthier foods, so I figured a couple of these aren't too bad.
Rachel S.
Philadelphia, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves these more than he loves food. He begs for them every time I enter the kitchen. I buy these at shoprite or Walmart. I have a 27 pound cat lol. Who was always fat. I buy these weekly. Definitely recommend for any cat. Even the dog likes them haha!
Sharonda B.
Baltimore, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats absolutely love these. I’ve been purchasing this brand for 10 yrs now. It’s a great price and at a great value. I have 4 cats so I always buy enough for all of them. Definitely would buy again.
Melissa P.
Queens
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My tuxedo cat is not big on sea food at all, surprisingly she’s not a fish lover. But she loves these. She comes running when I open the packet, she sometimes stand up on her back feet and holds my hand so I give her to her
Sussy R.
Chicago , IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I bought this buy mistake the Purina whisker chicken and sea food for my cat. This was the first time that I bought it for him. He didn’t really seem to enjoy it at first but he had no other option. He liked it afterwards. I thought it was going to smell like seafood but it didn’t. I will continue with what I usually buy him. But this would not be my first option
Marisela(Bertha) G.
El Paso, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My two for babies made two adorable keys they love it they love to eat it and it seems to be helping them it’s one of the ones that does not make the poop smell so bad and they seem to care for longer and they seem to be healthier and her stomach doesn’t seem to be affected like it has been with others so I definitely recommend this Pierina thanks
Ashley M.
My cat loved these treats! Which is rare, she very picky when it comes to food and treats! Partially my fault, since I have her real chicken she won't touch anything chicken!
Claire P.
Keizer, OR
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My kitty has always loved these treats. Whenever we see them at the store they are at a decent price to compared to other brands. This is one of the brands & flavors we usually go for, since he loves chicken. He starts screaming for them once we bring out the bag!
shirley m.
Pasadena , TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have puchased this many times, I can tell my fir babies love them. Not only is it a good treat for them but of course it keeps their gums/teeth healthy and away from the vet in that area.
Melissa B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The cats absolutely love this cat food they always come running when I see you leave meeting them this cat food yummy to them it’s crunchy I believe that’s what they like about I don’t feel like the soft cat food but overall they like to spend a lot
Lyndsey A.
Oak Park, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Are these grain free treats?