Whisker Lickins Crunch Lovers Cat Treats uploaded by Lindsey K.

BY WHISKER LICKINS #53 in Cat Food & Treats

Tartar Control There s A Scrumptious Variety For Every Mood! When you curl up with your cat, something truly special happens.  Make the most of the moment by giving a treat so delectable, so savory, your cat won t want the moment to end. Guaranteed Analysis Crude Protein.....Min 26% Crude Fat.....Min 9% Crude Fiber.....Max 6% Moisture.....Max 11% 1-800-7PURINA. see more...

Carl T.
Carl T.
Glade Hill, Va
I don't really know what it is about these treats but my cat who eats just about anything doesn't even want to look at these. I have tried several flavors and types. I haven't been pleased with this product at all.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
My cat loves these treats. & they are super inexpensive so it's easy to keep them stocked up. I think they are about the same as other brands. Although they don't have very many flavors to choose form.
Caroline M.
Caroline M.
My cats really enjoy these treats and I find it nice that they come in a bag because whenever I shake the bag my cats come running they know the noise now so I will continue to buy
Anna W.
Anna W.
My cat loves these treats!! She is a very picky eater and refuses to eat certain treats, but she always comes running when she hears us open up the bag
Tara P.
Tara P.
Pittsburgh, PA
My babies' adore this treat so much that sometimes they break into the storage box and steal the entire bag!
Deborah L.
Deborah L.
Rochester, NY
My cats love these so much! They will actually do tricks for them! My kids have the best time feeding them!
Christina K.
Christina K.
Kingsport, TN
The only treats that my cat will eat and they don't make her sick. They are also very affordable!
Shauna W.
Shauna W.
Stone Mountain, GA
My cat loves these treats! Great variety of flavors. When she hears the bag she comes running. 😆
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
Atlantic Beach, NC
My cat is crazy about these treats! Never stops meowing for them! My cat enjoys how crunchy
Rebecca G.
Rebecca G.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Got these as a gift my cats absolutely love them just shake the bag they come running
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Hopkins, MN
Do your kitties come running when you shake the container?
Himashi A.
Himashi A.
Richmond, VA
IS THIS THE BEST FLAVOR THEY HAVE TO OFFER IN YOUR CAT'S OPINION?
Elisa E.
Elisa E.
Hartford, CT
Pet Lover Expert
Will your cats eat these?
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Windsor, WI
My cat goes crazy. She is sometimes hiding so I have to shake it and she comes a running
Becca S.
Becca S.
Schaumburg, IL
We use to give the soft ones to our older cat before he passed away and we currently have a ton left over, but our younger cat will not touch the soft ones. Any ideas why?