Whisker Lickins Crunch Lovers Cat Treats uploaded by Lindsey K.

BY WHISKER LICKINS

Tartar Control There s A Scrumptious Variety For Every Mood! When you curl up with your cat, something truly special happens.  Make the most of the moment by giving a treat so delectable, so savory, your cat won t want the moment to end. Guaranteed Analysis Crude Protein.....Min 26% Crude Fat.....Min 9% Crude Fiber.....Max 6% Moisture.....Max 11% 1-800-7PURINA. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Felicia J.
Isanti
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have two cats and they are super picky . I don’t think they like these treats because they are hard. Maybe it hurts there teeth? I’m not sure. But they usually don’t eat them. They are a good price tho.
Tricia A.
Roseville, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I found out why my cats love my neighbor so much she's been feeding them these little treaties for several months now I've gone out and gotten a few bags and now I'm the most popular again they love them inexpensive great little snack come in both chewy and crunchy
Aracely L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Um I thought both my kitties would love this snack but Cassie wasn't a fan. She usually isn't as picky as my other cat but she just sniffed it. I personally wouldn't buy again but that's only because both kitties didn't like it.
Manda L.
Niles, MI
If your cat likes crunchy food, give these a whirl. We tried these out, when my cat was not ready for too hard of food, but now she does just fine. Not for kittens! This treat seemed to meet my cats expectations well, and I would definitely recommend this product to others!
Tiffany E.
Caulfield , MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My 2 cats love these! It's the only treat that they both will eat. My female cat is very picky with everything she eats, especially treats, but she has never turned down these. They love them so much I buy the biggest bag every week.
Jasmine G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat absolutely loved these treats! I would give them to him only once a day tho since he would start to refuse eating his food just to get one of these! For the price they are great as well! I now give him dental treats by purina I recommend them!
Sarah H.
Royse City, TX
This is my go-to treat for my cats. They are picky when it comes to treats - sometimes they even turn down actual bits of chicken! But they have never turned down these treats. They are healthy and give my cats something good to nom on when they've been particularly good.
Tabatha H.
Mcchord Afb, WA
I have 3 cats, and they all LOVE these. I bought the ones in the container first, to try them out, and now I buy the bag and I just refill the container because they know the sound of the shaking container. If I ever wonder where they've gone off to, I just shake the container, and it sounds like a herd of elephants running to me.
Aliya S.
Wichita, KS
My cat loves these treats! They're purrfectly shaped and easy for him to devour. When teaching him how to do tricks these treats did the job. He is very good motivated and this is his favorite when showing off what he knows
Crystal C.
I rarely give my cat and kitten treats. Before we had our kitten, our other cat wouldn't eat these much, but as soon as the little one came, the both eat it. The little one likes it the most since my older cat is more picky. I'm just glad to know those treats didn't go to waste after all.
Jasmine B.
Hopkins, MN
Do your kitties come running when you shake the container?
Himashi A.
Richmond, VA
IS THIS THE BEST FLAVOR THEY HAVE TO OFFER IN YOUR CAT'S OPINION?
Elisa E.
Springfield, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Will your cats eat these?
Jennifer W.
Windsor, WI
My cat goes crazy. She is sometimes hiding so I have to shake it and she comes a running
Becca S.
Schaumburg, IL
We use to give the soft ones to our older cat before he passed away and we currently have a ton left over, but our younger cat will not touch the soft ones. Any ideas why?