BY WHISKER CITY

The Whisker City Catnip & Corrugate Rocker for Cats allows her to unleash pinned up energy and unravel her playful side. The rocker houses a playful catnip filled ball, thatAAATMs sure to entice her to swat, pounce and play while alluring textures keep her stretching and scratching. Only at PetSmart. Features: Allows her to release excess energy Includes: 1 Catnip & Corrugate Rocker for Cats Intended For: Cats Activity: Deters her from destructive scratching Pet Size: Small, Medium and Large Color: Multicolor Warning: Ingestion of this product can result in serious injury. For pet use only. Observe your petAAATMs behavior with the toy for suitability. Some toys may be inappropriate for your pet. Remove and replace the toy if it becomes damaged. see more...

Mkenna C.
Mkenna C.
This was good for my cats for a while but it didn't last very long. My cats still continued to want to scratch at the carpet and it fell apart within like two or three months.
Carlee L.
Carlee L.
Rossville, GA
I think my cat would LOVE this. She's constantly scratching on carpet, furniture, etc. and then she gets in trouble. lol if she had somewhere of her own that's ok go scratch up it would be perfect!! Anyone know the price and where I could purchase this?
Angela E.
Angela E.
Our cat is aging, but she still loves to scratch and play with these. If you sprinkle a little catnip, they will go crazy playing.
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Tuttle, Ok
I got one of these for my cats. It was hysterical to watch them when it moved. They were entertained for hours on end! Well worth the money. I loved how active my cats were with it.
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Cedar Lake, IN
My aunt has this for her four cats. They have just as much fun playing on it as I do watching them!
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
A great combination toy, very entertaining! my cat loves scratching so this keeps her moving!
luz m.
luz m.
Brooklyn, NY
This is good for any kitty that love climbing and scarthin on a lot of stuff
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Grand Rapids, MI
My cat played with one of these before and I swear that she entertained herself for hours and it was comical to watch.
Alexandria  N.
Alexandria N.
Beloit, OH
My cat loves this, it's very entertaining to watch him away at it and then get confused when it moves. Great way to get him moving.