Whisker CityA Puffs Catnip uploaded by Rin F.

BY WHISKER CITY

Drive your cat wild with these catnip toys. Ideal for cats of allsizes, these catnip puffs keep your cat amused for hours. Madeexclusively for PetSmart. Keep your cat occupied for hours withWhisker City Catnip Puffs. Ideal for cats of any size, these funtoys are the perfect way to interact with your cat and encourageexercise. Ideal for cats Keeps your cat amused Excellent way to interact with your cat and encourageexercise see more...

Erin G.
Columbia, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These #catnip puffs are my #cats favorite. I put one out for him and some nights they are shredded and other times they last a few nights. If he never plays with them at all, I put them back into my catnip container to keep them smelling fresh.
Kara D.
Palmyra, VA
These are an inexpensive toy with a lot of uses. If you continue to store the puffs in the zippered bag, they will continue to smell like catnip. You can give the puffs to your cat directly to bat around, or you can use them to make your own toys and enrichment. For example, you can put some crumbled paper and several puff balls into an old sock. Tie up the sock, and your cat will have a new raking toy!
Rin F.
Gainesville, FL
I was about to complain about these because my cat, The Dude, tears them up within a few minutes and then there is puff and catnip everywhere! He even chewed the bag open and I came home to a very catnipped Dude. HOWEVER, Ms. Kristina S. down there in the reviews gave me some great ideas for using them in different ways, like putting them in a sock. Thanks so much!
Kristina S.
Although these do smell good to my cat, I am worried that the fuzz and fur can cause harm when she bits them. They don't seem very safe. You need to put them in something to use them to their full effect.
sarah l.
Mississauga , ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat absolutely adores these. He’s never been very interested in toys, but he’s obsessed with these puffs. If he’s feeling extra playful, sometimes he’ll even play fetch with them, but most days he just loves to carry them around in his mouth with him. When the catnip has worn off, I can easily pop them back in the bag, give it a shake, and they’re ready to be enjoyed all over again! I will always repurchase.
Priscilla O.
Belle River, ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves these!! They are soft and saturated in cat nip. It's nice to be able to just pull one out of the bag and toss it to my cat.