BY WHISKER CITY

Keep your furry friend trimmed and well kept with the Whisker City NailScissors. Useful and easy to handle, these scissors are perfect in betweengrooming visits. Exclusively at PetSmart. For all breeds Great for at-home grooming Use every 4-6 weeks Directions: Hold your pet's paw and gently push down with your thumb at the base of thenail. This will cause the nail to extend slightly, making it easier for you tosee the nail. Trim the nail at a 45 degree angle so that the newly cut nail isflush with the floor when your pet walks. There is a blood vessel in each nailcalled the quick. Do not cut the nail so short that you cut the quick. Alwayscut just the excess nail. see more...

Buy on PetSmart
Carol S.
Parsonsburg, MD
I really like these. I got these because taking my cats to the vet is a pain for not only me but the vet techs and I had had a flea problem where I had to give them baths and I still have scars from bath time with the cats. I didn't want to have to spend money to keep getting my cats nails trimmed everyone I went to the vet so I decided to give it a try at home. These where one of the cheeper options Petsmart had so I got them. I found them a little awkward to hold at first but once I got the hang of them I found them comfortable. They clip the nail off easy and quick. Now if I could just get my cats to not struggle so much while I clipped their nails and the process would be so much easier.
stephanie d.
Wahiawa, Hi
these are awesome. they make the job so easy and quick. my cat use to move a lot but gotten use to it. he never makes a sound of any discomfort. this tool really works great.
Lauren R.
Raleigh, NC
These are great to use and have worked well with my cat. She will usually only let me cut 2 paws in one sitting, but they are easy to use and she doesn't usually mind the treats she gets after sitting still for me to trim her claws.
Alisha W.
Gadsden, AL
Easy to use and work well. These are a necessity in my house to save my furniture and my family's legs!
Lindsay R.
Astorville, ON
Really like these claw clippers. The are comfortable to use easy to hold and my furniture thanks me.
Holly C.
St. John's , NL
We use these on our miniature dog all the time. These are great for having control of where you want to clip, and they are significantly better than traditional nail cutters. However I find the rubber inner grips constantly fall off, and it's not always a clean cut on her nails, so I have to cut abit of hanging nail off. Good pair if you can't afford anything more expensive as they get the job done, just wish the grips stayed on and the blades were sharper.