Whisker CityA Pet Fountain uploaded by Tiffani H.

BY WHISKER CITY

40 oz. capacity bowl Replaceable charcoal filter removes bad tastes and odors Free-falling stream entices pets to drink more Helps prevent urinary problems in cats Made exclusively for PetSmart With a free-flowing stream of water, the Pet Fountaincontinually aerates your pet's water with healthful oxygen. Petsare instinctually drawn to moving water which offers healthfulbenefits by encouraging them to drink more water. A charcoal filteralso removes bad tastes and odors, giving your pet the bestpossible way to stay hydrated. The combination of charcoal filterand oxygenated, continuously moving water keeps your pet's drinkingwater tasting fresh, giving you the confidence that you'reproviding the best for your pet. Features: Completely disassembles for cleaning Dishwasher safe Free-falling stream with receiving ramp to reduce watersplashes Nearly silentoperation Pre-filter catches large particles Adjustable flow control Replaceable charcoal filter removes bad tastes and odors Submersible pump for nearly silent operation Safe, low voltage 12V system complete with inline disconnectfor easy plug removal UL listed for safety Includes one charcoal filter; additional 2-pack sold separately. Change the filter every 2-4 weeks. see more...

Sydney J.
San Marcos , TX
For the refined kitten in your life. Lol. My boyfriend made fun of me endlessly for buying the cat a fountain, but I had read about all the health benefits and really wanted one. This one was about $25 at Petsmart and it works well. We live on well water so it does get clogged if we don't change the filter really often. And it gets REALLY noisey if it at all gets low on water, you will definitely know. Its kind of loud in general, but you get used to it like the A/C. As far as the cat goes, it took her a bit to warm up to it (because of the noise) but once she did she, I think, loved it! She drinks a lot more water than she used to and she only drinks from the flowing part, never from the pool at the bottom. I'm happy because I know my cat is getting the hydration she needs.
Kennedy W.
Greenville, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I love this fountain! I bought this about 5 months ago and I haven’t had any problems yet. It tends to get a little noisy when it’s running out of water, but other than that I have no complaints. My cat loves it and I can tell she has been drinking more water because of the fountain. She also loves to just watch the water come out and play with it! Too cute!
Tiffani H.
Hanford, CA
I love this thing. I'm a vet assistant and we're constantly recommending that our clients get water fountains for their pets, cats especially. This one holds loads of water if you have multiple cats; I have three cats and a 5.4 pound chihuahua and even with it encouraging the cats to drink more it still lasts about 36 hours (which is longer than their small non-fountain bowls seemed to last). We have our current one in the living room and I plan on getting another for our office in the near future.
Stephi D.
Shaw AFB, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I got this fountain with high hopes. My cat loves to drink from the faucet because she likes running water. She rarely drinks from this and it's because the filters go bad so quickly. Even when I use distilled water I find that the filter, internals and bowl get slimy and have some mystery gunk floating around. Good for about a week and then I have to disassemble it and scrub it.
Arielle S.
I really like this fountain because it is quiet and easy to clean. My cat has an annoying habit of sticking her paw in the running water and gets her fur stuck in the motor. Luckily the fountain comes apart and I am able to remove the hair from the pump. I have had it for almost a year now and really enjoy how much my cat drinks from this fountain. Having to buy filters is somewhat annoying and an added expensive but it is its only fault.
Connie D.
Rushford
I. My cat is so interested in watching water I bought two of these, one for each floor. My senior cat was having kidney problems and this really stimulated his urge to drink more. My small dog uses them too. In all we have 4 water vessels for the pets. two fountain and two gravity type bowls. I like these because it just makes me feel good that they have a changeable filter, so I know I'm doing the best for my pets.
Kristen L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat loves drinking from the faucet. So I got this for him. He used it as a paw washer more then he drank from it. He prefers to drink from the dogs water bowl. I gave it to a friend and their cat loves it.
Anthony A.
The water from my faucet isn't so great so I used to buy bottled water for my cats, this is a life changer just hook everything up & the cats get fresh water daily
Rebecca A.
Sault ste marie, ON
Our cats (we have 5) all enjoyed this... until it broke a month later now it's just a regular bowl. How disappointing.