Whisker CityA Paris Cat Bowl

The Whisker City Paris Cat Bowl allows your cat to feel like she's dining at an exquisite diner in the middle of the most beautiful city- Paris! Your cat will purr, "oh la-la" after eating out of such a delightful bowl. Only at PetSmart. Features: Beautiful Paris decor borders the bowl Includes: 1 Paris Cat Bowl Intended For: Cats Size: 10 fl oz (295.7 mL) Caution: Will get hot in microwave. Cleaning Instructions: Dishwasher safe. Top rack only.

Do they give this in other kinds of animals?
Who else loves the cute bowl
I love the design but wonder if it comes in a different color? Not big on pink.
Start your review of Whisker CityA Paris Cat Bowl!
Hayley Y.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My little cat loves this bowl. My cat sometimes does spill the water out of it but he paws at it. Cute design.
Onjaquii H.
Corp Christi, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Amazon
This is a really pretty cat bowl with pink and hearts on it with the Eiffel Tower and cats on it really cute using set up food bowl or a water bowl
Sofia A.
Marysville, CA
I like more ceramic bowls for my cat. And I love the design. It's really cute. Or if you like to design and decorate you can do your own!!!
Marieka B.
Olympia, WA
Found this at PetSmart and knew my cat had to have it. She's such a little princess and has her daddy (my fiancé) wrapped around her little finger. It's a nice sturdy material and holds a good amount of dry food.
Jared B.
Buffalo, NY
Whisker CityA Paris Cat Bowl uploaded by Jared B.
Nice ceramic bowl for the princess cat. Very solid and won't break or crack easily. Also very easy to wash.
Kennedy W.
PIEDMONT
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I love this bowl, Whisker City makes all kinds of bowls and they are very sturdy and dishwasher safe!
Sara G.
Hawthorne, CA
Supercute!!!!!!! Will buy this Gavin!!! I know they sell it at petco so go buy this !!!!!!!!! My best friend loved this for her cat and she was really happpy and so was I that she was. Go buy it?!!!!!!!!!
Morgan B.
Greenville, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Super cute bowl and the perfect size for cats!! I believe I got this online but I've seen similar ones at Petsmart and Petco
Emily P.
New Salisbury, IN
Super cheap/cute bowl I bought for my cat lol pretty sure I like it more than she does
Jade P.