Whisker CityA Paris Cat Bowl uploaded by Jared B.

BY WHISKER CITY #3 in Cat Bowls & Dishes

The Whisker City Paris Cat Bowl allows your cat to feel like she's dining at an exquisite diner in the middle of the most beautiful city- Paris! Your cat will purr, "oh la-la" after eating out of such a delightful bowl. Only at PetSmart. Features: Beautiful Paris decor borders the bowl Includes: 1 Paris Cat Bowl Intended For: Cats Size: 10 fl oz (295.7 mL) Caution: Will get hot in microwave. Cleaning Instructions: Dishwasher safe. Top rack only. see more...

• Is ceramic better than plastic? I'm looking at getting ne...17 Answers
  • Do they give this in other kinds of animals? 1 Answers
  • Who else loves the cute bowl3 Answers
Marieka B.
Olympia, WA
Found this at PetSmart and knew my cat had to have it. She's such a little princess and has her daddy (my fiancé) wrapped around her little finger. It's a nice sturdy material and holds a good amount of dry food.
Rose L.
OMG!!! The cuteness of this princess worthy food/water bowls. With the way cats are about smell, these are a better option to plastic ones and prettier than metal. They have options for little fuzzy princes also.
Sara G.
Hawthorne, CA
Supercute!!!!!!! Will buy this Gavin!!! I know they sell it at petco so go buy this !!!!!!!!! My best friend loved this for her cat and she was really happpy and so was I that she was. Go buy it?!!!!!!!!!
jocelyn r.
so cute! my favorite thing to shop for is cat accessories. just wish it was a little bigger. the value isn't too bad. i would totally buy another one.
Sofia A.
Marysville, CA
I like more ceramic bowls for my cat. And I love the design. It's really cute. Or if you like to design and decorate you can do your own!!!
Morgan B.
Greenville, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Super cute bowl and the perfect size for cats!! I believe I got this online but I've seen similar ones at Petsmart and Petco
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This truly is the cutest bowl ever and I got one for a friend's dog not long ago and she loved it and it holds up
Jared B.
Buffalo, NY
Nice ceramic bowl for the princess cat. Very solid and won't break or crack easily. Also very easy to wash.
Kennedy W.
Greenville, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I love this bowl, Whisker City makes all kinds of bowls and they are very sturdy and dishwasher safe!
Patricia G.
Fayetteville , NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I would love to get both of my kitty's one of these plus they are both girls so this is perfect
Kayleigh W.
Davenport , FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Is ceramic better than plastic? I'm looking at getting new bowls for my kitty
Sandra V.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I love the design but wonder if it comes in a different color? Not big on pink.
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Who else loves the cute bowl
Nancy F.
Do they give this in other kinds of animals?