BY WHISKER CITY

Whisker City No Scratch helps to deter your cat from scratching furniture, carpets and drapes. Made exclusively for PetSmart. Active Ingredients: Garlic Oil (0.4%), Clove Oil (0.4%),Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (.06%) Inactive Ingredients: Purified Water, Hydrogenated Vegetable oil Directions: Shake well before using. Spray on the areas you wish to protect. For use on screen doors, windows or non-fabric surfaces, spray a cloth and attach it to the surface. Caution: Do not spray on pets. 16 fl oz see more...

Buy on PetSmart
Nailah B.
Oakland, CA
Pet Lover Expert
This just did not work for my poor couch. What did end up working is just sticking a scratch pad where my cat would claw the couch and eventually she gave up on the couch altogether. I'm not sure if it was just my bottle, or if my cat just didn't care but this didn't work for me.
Tiffani B.
Lake Forest, CA
I ended up having to spray it multiple times a day in hopes of it working but it didn't work at all! My cat would jump right up on the couch and start scratching, whether it was freshly sprayed on or not. Unfortunately, a waste of money.
Jennifer L.
Davenport, FL
Unfortunately, this didn't work for either of my cats at all. I was having problems with them scratching on the couch and carpet, and bought this to try. They act like it isn't even there. I just resorted to keeping their claws clipped instead.
Maya A.
Pet Lover Expert
My cat scratches the sofa a lot. We tried this spray in hopes of having him not scratch the sofa. It seems to have works for a whole hour before he was back at scratching the sofa.  I will not be repurchasing this as I still have a full bottle I don't think I will ever use up.