BY WHISKER CITY

Extra- Large Hooded Cat Pan features a two-way access door to minimize odors andlitter scatter in an affordable and stylish design. Made exclusively forPetSmart. Features: Cornerless Design, Non-skid Rubber, Built-in Filter Tray, Hindged Hood, Built-in Handle Includes: Hooded Litter Pan Dimensions: 22.5"L x 15.5"W x 17.7"H Color: Sage & Brown Material: Plastic see more...

Jessica B.
This came in handy with my cats when I lived in an apartment. This helped keep the litter inside the box instead of having mounds of cat litter sitting outside because my cat would kick it out.
May K.
San Rafael, CA
Nice and keeps the mess at bay but doen't work with my automatic litter box scooper thingy which is a bit unpsetting as I paid a lot of money for it.
Sarah S.
So far I think this is an effective litter box and I like that it has a hinged top so you don't have to lift the whole top off every time you scoop, but it's getting 3 stars based on the amount of cursing I did peeling all the stickers off and setting it up. I ended up just leaving some stickers and the sticky goo.