Whisker CityA Hooded Cat Bed

by Whisker City

The Whisker City Plush Hut Hooded Cat Bed features plush fabric, foam filling and fleece lining for a warm, comfortable environment.A dangling toy ball gives your cat something to play with whilelounging. Made exclusively for PetSmart. Give your cat a warm, snuggly environment with the Whisker City Plush Hut Hooded Cat Bed. The bed is designed with plush material, soft foam filling and warmfleece lining to create a comfortable environment for your cat. Theinterior cushion is reversible for convenience, and the danglingtoy ball gives your pet something to bat at and play with whilelounging. Product Features: Designed for cats weighing less than 15 lb. Soft, plush material, foam filling and fleece lining create acomfortable environment for your pet Interior cushion is reversible Dangling toy ball offers a fun plaything For indoor use only

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Whisker CityA Hooded Cat Bed!
How would you rate this product?
Jessica P.
Sedona, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I bought this for my little fur babies 4 years ago and it's just now time to replace it they love it so much they play in it and thus it's a little beyond repair. But if it still looked new that would mean my cats never use it so I guess signs of wear is a good thing In this case.
Sarah G.
Arvada, CO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The cats would not enter this bed when we first bought it. Then, I cut the toy off the front and they went right in. It fits our regular size cat but our big guy needs a slightly bigger bed. That said, it is a great, particularly in winter, because the material is so warm. The cats love it!
Crystal •.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great cat bed altho your cat can get too big for it they still love it! My cat loves this bed! Never a day I don't see him sleeping in it.

Looking for your answer?