BY WHISKER CITY

Whisker City makes it easy to grow your own cat grass. Pre-mixedgrass grows straight from hot house bag in one week. Aids digestionand acts as a natural hairball remedy. Exclusively at PetSmart. Grows straight from bag Satisfies your cat's natural craving for grass Full height within a week Ingredients: Grass Seed (may contain one or more of the following seeds: Oats, and/or Wheat), Vermiculite Directions: Cut the bag open along the marked line and evenly wet the granuleswith one cup of warm water. Evenly cover the opening and place theclosed bag in a warm, bright location, avoiding direct sunlight. The grass will germinate after three days. Keep it moderately wetwithin 8 days the grass will grow to its full height. When thegrass has reached its full height of 2-4 inches, give it to yourcat to enjoy.Net Wt 3.5 oz (99.2 g) see more...

Ellie R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cat loves eating grass so I figured he would love this too but he wouldn't really acknowledge it. I figured he was just being a cat but I couldn't really tell. I don't know if it's just my cat or every cat.
Shannon V.
Portland, OR
I gave this to my mom for her cat. She LOVED it. It stayed green and hearty for a long time. The grass was tall enough to for the cat to nuzzle in it and, with some weekly trimming, stayed straight and never wilted.
Stephanie C.
Trinity, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
The cats in my world love this so much. It is easy to take care of. Neat idea.
Cleia M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This takes a few days to start to shoot up and another few days to open up the full grass leaves. I had to put this up high to keep our cat from tearing it apart as it grew. He LOVED the grass once he was allowed near it, it took him a while to figure out he could eat in and from then on he was busy stomping all over and eating it. It's great for an indoor cat who isn't allowed outdoors to eat grass.