Whisker CityA Glow in the Dark Paw Cat Harness uploaded by Kylee S.Whisker CityA Glow in the Dark Paw Cat Harness uploaded by Lois F.

BY WHISKER CITY

The Whisker City Glow in the Dark Harness gives you gentle, comfortable control of your cat, while allowing her to explore theworld outside your door. The adjustable sternum slide allows you tocreate a custom fit for your cat's body type, while the dualadjustment points on the girth strap allow a snug, safe fit. Exclusively at PetSmart. Nylon, adjustable harnesses Feature a stylish reflective paw print ribbon overlay Bright, noticeable color Instructions: 1. Estimate and adjust the harness to your kitten's size. 2. Release the buckle and, with the D-ring on top, place yourkitten's head through the neck strap. 3. Place the kitten's left leg through the left side of the harnessso the chest strap fits behind the kitten's front leg. 4. Fasten the buckle and adjust the neck and chest straps for acomfortable fit. 5. Attach the leash to the D-ring. Caution: Not for use with leash or tie-out. Fit should allow room for 2fingers to fit between the item and the neck. Girth 8 in AAA" 16 in (20.3 cm x 40.6 cm) see more...

• This is so cute!!! Where can I get this?! 3 Answers
  • Cat will not cooperate looks at me like you put it on !1 Answers
  • My dog hates it what can I do 1 Answers
Amber W.
Corpus Christi, TX
Harness is an adjustable and its quite easy to find my cat especially if you attach a bell on the coller. My cat is also wuite jumpy so the harness helps calm him down a bit
Rachel D.
Glencoe, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Definitely didn't work. Lol took my cat outside and she some how managed to squeeze her lardness out of it and ran. Luckily she is a chunk and can't run fast and I caught her.
Diana H.
San Antonio, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Harness is very cute color in the green I got. My cat still managed to slip out of it and it doesn't look like it forms to his body as well as I had hoped.  I will adjust it again and hope it does better. Other than that, good collar. I would buy it again at a cheap price. I wouldn't spend too much on this harness.
Yadira U.
Odessa, TX
It's pretty, it makes your cat loog good. It glows in the dark so you don't have to worry on stepping on your animal in the dark, my friends cat reaLy loved it. I do get scared that it was going to brake easy, but I guess not.
member-6bf93a0b2
Honduras
Jajajjjaja me encantaaaa la recomiendooo muchisimOooo ajajajjaja amo a mi gato y se siente muyyyy cómodo 😂😂😂😂 me encanto la correa la amooo él color es bello 😬😍😍
Leah F.
Davenport, FL
These are very comfortable for the dogs stylish and so cute. Dogs should always feal as comfortable as humans so i advise for everyone who has dogs to buy it
Lois F.
Bridgeport, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I got my Cat Bynx one of these and he looks so stinking cute. It goes on great And he doesn't act like it bothers him. Hes the same wild child Lol
Diane C.
West Plains, MO
These are awesome i can see where my cat is at in a dark room. i don't know how long they will last, i had my for just a couple of weeks.
Jenn D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The harness is adjustable which is awesome ! I've only been able to use it a few times on my cat and it's easy to put on and take off
Jessica M.
Charleroi, PA
My cat loves this. It makes him feel extremely comfy and secure and I do not have to worry about him running off.
Kenzie M.
Do people really put harness on there cats and walk them
Karen H.
Los Angeles, CA
People actually put this on there cats !? Never heard of such thing 😱
stephanie d.
Wahiawa, Hi
is this easy for a cat to slip out of ?
Stephanie O.
This is so cute!!! Where can I get this?!
Mayelli C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Does it really glow in the dark ? And can it be use for a puppy ?