Pets & AnimalsCatWhisker City
Whisker CityA Gentle Tearless Cat Wipes

Whisker CityA Gentle Tearless Cat Wipes

by Whisker City

Tearless, gentle wipes are enhanced with yogurt extract, aloe veraand a spring breeze scent. Made exclusively for PetSmart. Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Butylene Glycol, Petasites, JaponicusRoot Extract, Aloe Barbadsensis Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Yogurt Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Nut Extract, MedicagoSativa (Alfafa) Extract, Cameillia Sinensis Leaf Extract, CarthamusTinctorius (Safflower) Oleosomes, Quaternium-15, Isopropyl Alcohol, Maleuca Alternfolia (Tea Tree)Leafoil, Nepeta Cataria Oit, Eucalypitus Citriodora Oil, Hypericum Perforataum Flower/Leaf/StemExtract, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Simmondsia Chinensis(Jojoba) Seed Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Macrocystis Pyrifera (Kelp), Hordeum Distichon (Barley) Extract, Hydrolyzed Silk, Fragrance, Anionic Surfactants, Non-ionicSurfactants, Ampohtoeric Surfactants, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDMHydantoin Allergent Guard: Carefully balanced cleaning formula efficiently, but gently, removes cat's fur of dander and other allergens while leavingbehind a pro-active allergy protection. Shed Guard: Formula strengthens and restores cat's coat, as well asreplenishing the natural protective oils to help minimizeshedding. Insect Guard: Natural seed oils give effective and lasting protection againstmosquitoes and other biting insects with antiseptic andintimicrobial performance to assure prolonged cleanliness. Odor Guard: Exclusive odor neutralizing ingredient that captures andneutralizes odors on contact as well as effectively combating odorcausing bacteria. pH balanced for your cat's skin Cruelty free Paraben free Directions: Carefully open package by peeling the front label. Pull out wipesand reseal. Wipe pets thoroughly while avoiding the eyes.

where can I buy this product
Start your review of Whisker CityA Gentle Tearless Cat Wipes!
How would you rate this product?
Caitlin P.
Mayer, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We got these for Earl when he was about 6 weeks old and still learning how to use the litter box. They are great for dirty paws and eye boogers and the light smell is pleasing. Would recommend for light cleaning if you don’t want to bathe.
Shania B.
Jonesboro, AR
I love these. obviously it’s hard to bathe cats when they need it because they hate baths but my guys love these, they think i’m just petting them. the price is amazing for how long they last honestly.
MK R.
Northport, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
1,493 reviews
Whisker CityA Gentle Tearless Cat Wipes uploaded by MK R.
These are great! I wipe both of my cats down with 1 or 2 every other day to keep them clean because I don’t give them a bath everyday. It smells really clean and fresh and I clean their paws with them to get rid of the germs, these are good if you have indoor cats.
Jessie S.
London, ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We use these are my nannies barn cats! They get hay in their eyes and are often all goopy, these work perfect for wiping their faces before using medicine! Also helps keeps the barn dust down as they love to hide in the hay lofts! Not too powerful in the scent which I appreciate as we are using them on non domestic cats
Ask a question to the Influenster community...