Whisker CityA Fish Bone Cat Bowl

Reel her in with the Whisker City Ceramic Fish Bone Bowl. The tempting fish-bone dAfA(c)cor reels her in, while the tasty meal you place inside keeps her purring and happy! Only at PetSmart. Features: DAfA(c)cor that appeals to all cats! Includes: 1 - Fish Bone Bowl Material: Ceramic Dimensions: 10 fl oz (295.7 mL) Cleaning Instructions: Top rack dishwasher safe. Will get hot in the microwave - be careful!

cute bowl is this pricey?
Where can you purchase this?
Anyone know if this is a heavy bowl? My cat will move a lightweight bowl around too easily.
Start your review of Whisker CityA Fish Bone Cat Bowl!
How would you rate this product?
Amber S.
Lincoln Park, MI
Very cute bowl! Great size ave also very easy to clean! My kitty and I are pleased! I bought 9ne for my sisters cat too, she loved it!
Kat A.
It's a cute dish! I like it too. Great quality also! Has a cute design on it. My car loved eating from it
Kayla F.
Russellville, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I like this for a cute little water dish for my cats. Great price and definitely a great product.
Caitlin G.
Toledo, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Affordable and very sturdy. Use this bowl for my two cats. Love the cute fish on the bowl.
Christine H.
Plainfield, IN
This is great for both my cats, and my rabbit. It's heavy and sturdy enough to switch from one to the other! Great product!
Karen P.
so cute! I freaking love fish skeletons: I have one tattooed on my wrist, no joke. So when I see kind of nondescript fish skeleton bowls or things of that nature, it's an impulse buy!! Thanks for my new trinket bowl Petco! This dish rocks.
Kayla M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Very simple and chic cat feeding bowl. Holds up good. Easy to clean. Has a Ute little fishy on the inside!
Danielle H.
Conroe, TX
Love this cute little bowl and my cats do too! Will rebuy if I ever need to 😀
Love this cute little bowl and my cats do too! Will rebuy if I ever need to 😀
Kayla B.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat Ms. Kitty would love this cute little bowl. I think I need to get it. She's actually a stray and I think she would appreciate this little bowl for her food
Lauren M.
Westborough, MA
This bowl is very cute, relatively cheap, and stylish. It is easy to clean and a great size for cat food. While I'm sure my cat is indifferent it makes feeding her more fun for me at least! I would purchase this again if it broke.