BY WHISKER CITY

Save your furniture from the ravages of kitty claws while offering your cat an enticing place to stretch, lay, play and ravage. The Whisker City Sisal Scratch Post w/ Cradle has a carpeted surface that feels like heaven under kitty's claws and the soaring 19 inch height provides ample space to reach and stretch. You'll hear purrs of joy while kitty sinks her claws into scratching contentment at its very best! Only at PetSmart. Features: Durable sisal post Includes: 1 - Sisal Scratch Post w/ Cradle Height: One level Color: Brown or tan, please allow us to choose for you. Scratch Dimensions: 12" L x 12" W x 19.75" H Caution: Designed specifically for use by a cat. Always place furniture against a wall or two corner walls, on a flat and level surface, in a safe location in your home. Never climb, rock or tilt furniture as this could result in harm or injury to people and/or pets. Ingestion of this product could result in serious injury. Advice for Use: Observe your pet's behavior with the product for suitability. Some items may be inappropriate for your pet. Remove and replace if the item becomes damaged. see more...

Alexandra B.
Columbus, OH
My cat absolutely loves this! We placed it next to a window in our living room that's not too high up and he lays there almost all day. Half of the time we just feed him there too because he likes it so much!
Courtney C.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
Even when my cat is not scratching away on this, she loves to sit up on top and I even catch her taking cat naps on it.
Agnes W.
Des Plaines, IL
Nice, good quality product. My cats do like it but I wish it was little taller and bigger. The price is decent.
Patti M.
Elk Grove , CA
This works really well! I got it for my pet a few months ago and he won't put it get off of it now.
Alexandria  N.
Beloit, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I love this for my cat, he has a scratching post and a place to get up to lay around and be lazy.
Barbara  B.
Staten Island, NY
I purchased this product as a gift for a friend. Her cat loves it and plays regulary with it
Santanna W.
Charleston , SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cats love having something to perch on that keeps them off of the ground.
nasha m.
If u have this ur home sill be clean and safe cuz there nails are alway long so they keep scratching the furniture even i want one of this but they are so so expensive
Anna L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Cat loves it! She doesn't scratch the funiture anymore :) the colour of it matched my decor in my front room also so it looked nice
anabelle A.
Rep.Dom.
Me gusta mucho este producto es el mejor a mi gato le encanta el gato mío es buy juguerom
Tiffany J.
Youngstown , OH
If I buy this now that my cat is a little older does anyone think she'd still use it. I used to have a cat and bought him something once he was older and he never used it.
Lauren D.
This looks awesome because I love that they can lay on it as well. My question is if people's cats actually do use this to lay on and to scratch? We bought something similar (just the scratch stand) she doesn't ever mess with it though :(
Brittany O.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Looks like it will tip over easily, will it?