Whisker CityA Cat Tree

by Whisker City

Your crazy kitty will love playing or just lounging on this play yard. Ideal for multiple cats, the play yard features durable carpet for scratching and plush surfaces for comfortable napping. Made exclusively for PetSmart. Whether your kitty wants to play or nap, the Whisker City Play Yard has something to offer. Designed to accommodate multiple cats, the play yard features durable carpet to encourage positive scratching behaviors. When it's time to snooze, the plush sleeping surfaces give your feline a comfy, cozy place to rest. The play yard also comes with a cat toy to keep your pet excited and entertained. Features: Ideal for cats weighing up to 22 lbs, Durable carpet encourages positive scratching behaviors, Gives your pet a place to play, lounge & Sleep Includes: Cat toy Height: 4 Level Color: White Exterior Material: Carpet Exterior Dimensions: 23"L x 20"W x 58"H Caution: Never climb, Rock or tilt furniture as this action could result in harm or injury to humans and/or pets. Observe your pet's behavior for suitability. Always place furniture against a wall or 2 corners on a flat, Level surface in a safe location.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Whisker CityA Cat Tree!
Jared B.
Buffalo, NY
Years ago these were five stars. Just bought a replacement for an older whisker city cat condo in January. The carpeting used it a much lesser quality. My cats have torn through the carpeting and are down to the wood already in four places. Be warned!
Hannah S.
Burtonsville, MD
My two cats love this "tree"! The upholstery carpeting is actually super soft; my one cat even likes to knead and "make biscuits" on it.  It is perfect in the corner of my living room for them to gaze above the room in their catlike elegance, as well as a nice spot to nap on, and scratch.
Gwendolyn  W.
Bowling Green, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 8
1,298 reviews
These are the best things that ever existed. We put ours by a window and he loves to look out that. Perfect so he doesn't tear up my furniture.
Jenny J.
Oro, ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Purchased at: PetSmart
The best cat tree for my very spoiled kitty, Syd. He actually lives in this all the time and uses it to scratch. He loves it so I believe it was a great purchase.

Looking for your answer?