BY WHISKER CITY

Dish out a tasty meal to your cat with this pet food spoon. The spoon is constructed from BPA-free plastic for safe use. The spoon is dishwasher safe for simple maintenance. Tightly close up your pet's food bag to ensure freshness with this Whisker City Pet Food Bag Clip. The spring-loaded clip provides a strong, secure grip on the bag to help prevent the food from going stale. Crafted from plastic, the clip offers durability, and the bright color and fish shape provide a fun look. Crafted from plastic for durability Spring-loaded clip provides a strong, secure grip to help keep freshness in Tightly closes up pet food bags to help prevent the food from going stale Bright color and fish shape offer a fun look Great for use with dog and cat food bags Warranty: lifetime limited Available in a 1-count package Available in assorted colors; please allow us to choose for you Available in a fish shape see more...

Carol S.
Parsonsburg, MD
This spoon is really cute. I bought this because I didn't like the idea of cat food touching the same utensils that I eat with. It works great getting every last bit of food out of the cans so you don't waste a bit. You can run these though the dishwasher with no problem. The face will come off after a few washes though. it would be nice of the face stayed on longer. I had to buy a second one of these because my first one some how came out of the silverware holder in the dishwasher and got down underneath and melted. I had washed it in the dishwasher plenty of times before with no problem but occasionally things get loose and fall where they aren't supposed to. I would buy this again if I ruined another one.
Odalis M.
Los angeles, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is so cuteeeee. I want to go buy it right now. cats are everything and I know you'll love this spoon..
Lindsay R.
Astorville , ON
I seen this little spoon at petsmart and I just had to get it it's so cute and if was really inexpensive I like the "spork" style of the end it's convenient for getting the food out of the can.