Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesWhisker City
Whisker CityA Cat Shedding Blade

Whisker CityA Cat Shedding Blade

by Whisker City

The Whisker City Shedding Blade works on all breeds. The blade helps to remove loose undercoat - keeping her coat healthy and beautiful and your home free of hair. Only at PetSmart. Features: Comfortable handle Includes: 1 -Shedding Blade Intended For: Cats Health Consideration: Skin and Coat Directions: Stroke your cat with the toothed edge along coat. Work from head to tail stroking small areas at a time. Be careful to not apply too much pressure. Use a soft sweeping motion. Pay extra attention to the legs and underbody where loose hair tends to accumulate. Finish your grooming session with a thorough brushing using a brush and comb to remove all loose hair.

Does your cat seem to like this?
Does this just get rid of the excess loose hair on the cats or does it actuslly trim the fur?
How does this work? Does the whisker citya cat shedding blade hurt the cats
Start your review of Whisker CityA Cat Shedding Blade!
How would you rate this product?
Charlotte, NC
Whisker CityA Cat Shedding Blade uploaded by Leigh H.
With 2 little furballs running around there's lot of hair flying around too. This is like a mini massage for them as I brush out the big clumps of loose hair.
Holly, MI
This brush is great for my two cats it's so nice and it definitely helps you to get all the hair they shed behind.
O Fallon, MO
This type of brush works great and my pets love it!! It really helps with the shedding!
Oh my goodness this is life. I use it for our cats and buns every season change. It helps so I don't breath as much of their hair in.
This is an amazing tool!!! If you ever need to get all the hair that's buried in her fur use this. This has never let me down. I even use it in on my dog when she's near and I'm using it. It doesn't hurt your animals.
San Diego, CA
I'm not sure what I would do without the Whisker CityA Cat Shedding Blade! We live in a pretty warm environment and it seems that my kitty is ALWAYS shedding, EVERYWHERE. Since purchasing the shedding blade, we've started brushing him 3 times a week and it's dramatically helped!
West Plains, MO
I like this brush. in the spring when my cat shedding it really help in getting the loose hair off.
I like this brush way more than other brushes because I'm always concerned about the spikes on the other brushes, that can't feel good on my cars skin. This one is so much safer.
St Paul Park, MN
Works great for grooming my cat. She doesn’t mind me using this product on her like other products
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This cat fur brush is great. It gets so much fur of our cat and would highly recommend it it anyone that has a cat that sheds.