BY WHISKER CITY

Keep your canned cat food fresh with these Whisker City Can Lids. Made exclusively for PetSmart. see more...

Sandra C.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cats dont eat a whole can of cat food. This lid is a saver. I dont have dish out the food into a food container, i can just put this lid on and keep the food in the can. It is very cheap and keeping a few on hand is a good idea if you have more than one cat in the house. i found mine at Walmart. Im sure you can find them on Amazon and Target or your local store.
Annie C.
Philadelphia, PA
I like using the Whisker City Cat Can Lid. I typically buy the bigger cans of cat food which will last my cats more than a day usually. To keep the the food from drying up I use these lids on the can and it fits perfectly, leaving the food fresh. Before I started using these lids, the leftover food from the can would go to waste because my cats wouldn't eat the food the next day which I'm assuming was due to the dryness of the food. Since I've been using these lids I no longer have that issue!
Veronica d.
nj
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This fits in a lot of small canned cat food and I usually split her meal into two meals so to helps keep some moisture because she loves the gravy
Adriana M.
Winters, CA
Sometimes my pet doesn't finish his wet food and this lid makes storing the last overs so easy! I love the cute design too
Athena W.
Carrollton, KY
I like these it keeps the cat food from drying out when you don't use the whole can at once. I have several of them.
Nicole E.
Dayton, OH
These are great, my dad gives his cat tuna and they fit perfect on a can of tuna. They also hold up well.