Whisker City® Tearless Non-Rinse Waterless Cat Shampoo uploaded by Sammi Z.Whisker City® Tearless Non-Rinse Waterless Cat Shampoo uploaded by Sammi Z.

BY WHISKER CITY

Whisker City Waterless Tearless Cat Shampoo is specially formulated with mild, tearless ingredients and requires no water, making shampooing your kitty a breeze. This shampoo rids your cat's fur of dander and other allergens, and replenishes the natural protective oils to help minimize shedding. It also serves to neutralize odors and freshen the coat without irritation. Only at PetSmart. Features: Specially formulated with mild and tearless ingredients Great for Kittens Rids fur of dander and other allergens while leaving behind a pro-active allergy protection Reinforces and restores coat Neutralizes odors Includes: 1 Bottle Intended Pet(s): Cats 8 weeks or older Total Weight: 5 fl oz Directions: Dispense Whisker City Foaming Waterless Shampoo onto palm of hand and massage thoroughly into cat and skin until coat feels damp throughout. Brush coat to remove dander, loose hair and detangle. Rub with towel to speed drying. Safe for frequent use. For external use only. Safer for cats 8 weeks of age or older. Size: Small. see more...

ruth m.
North Babylon, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
DO NOT USE THIS!!!! There is tea tree oil in this product which is TOXIC FOR CATS! I have no idea why they would put a toxic ingredient into this product but they did and not only can it cause a serious allergic reaction for your cat but if used enough it can even be deadly! I called my vet and asked them to double check and they told me to return this product and not even risk using it on my cat it can cause serious problems. i suggest that all of you do the same and if you’ve already bought it stop using it immediately!
Karissa R.
This product is AMAZING. I have 3 very active, 4 month old kittens who are strong willed. I have bathed cats in the past using conventional shampoos and I did not see this working for these 3. I saw this stuff, felt it was reasonably priced, and thought it was worth a shot if it worked and meant I didn't have to put them in a tub. IT WORKED. They didn't love the process, but there was no growling, hissing, scratching & they let me apply it to their fur with little trouble. They were damp for a short while, but nobody sulked under a bed or licked furiously. Once we brushed their fur (short fur, btw) they were so incredibly soft. The smell is lovely without being overly strong, the cats didn't hate me, and they are clean - this product saved me so much time and heartache!
Sammi Z.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat is terrified of water so it takes a long time to try to get my cat cleaned. BUT this shampoo is amazing, it actually cleans my cat really well! It's a reasonable price and i will most likely be purchasing again once I finish the whole bottle.
Miranda O.
Medford, OR
My cat hates to be bathed, but it's comforting to know if I get this in her ears or eyes from her squirming around, it's harmless. Smells great too!
Dmitriy R.
Oceanside
This shampoo has tea tree oil [check ingredients], which is toxic for cats [check online]. Do not get it for your cat.
Niomi M.
garden city
My cat absolutely loves this product! It smells beautiful she will finally let me bathe her