Whisker City Premium Catnip
By Whisker City Premium Catnip
Jessica H.
The village , OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 2

Does your cat prefer this brand over the more expensive brand? Mine do!

JoAnna C.
JoAnna C.
2 years, 2 months ago
Yes she loves it!
Christina L.
Christina L.
3 years, 2 months ago
Mine loves any kind of cat nip.
Randi H.
Randi H.
3 years, 6 months ago
Not really- they like any and all brands of cat nip! i have 4 spoiled rotten kitties!
Keri F.
Keri F.
Hebron, KY
3 years, 10 months ago
My cat loves this brand. she practicaly begs me for it.
glenda h.
glenda h.
decatur, al
3 years, 10 months ago
My cats prefer this one for some reason. I guess it's like humans what ever we get used to that is what we like the best!
Karen R.
Karen R.
3 years, 11 months ago
Yes my cat loves this brand over the other brands.
Meagan I.
Meagan I.
Allen, TX
4 years ago
My cats really like this brand.
Penny C.
Penny C.
waynesboro
4 years, 2 months ago
My cat really doesn't have a brand preference, as long as it is catnip he is a happy cat.
Jamie H.
Jamie H.
Chatsworth , CA
4 years, 2 months ago
My cat loves this brand! Much better than some of the other priceier brand out there
Christina A.
Christina A.
Welland, ON
4 years, 3 months ago
Yes, when I use this brand and sprinkle it on his toys, he is entertained for hours. When I use other brands, he plays for maybe 10 minutes and then he's done with it. Definitely the best stuff I've bought so far.