Whisker City Premium Catnip
Whisker City Premium Catnip
By Whisker City Premium Catnip
Laurie S.
Oshkosh, WI

Does anyone ever think their can could OD from cat nip?

Ally L.
Ally L.
Palm bay, FL
4 months, 2 weeks ago
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Hello you are beautiful, always remember that. Good vibes your way♡
Sara J.
Sara J.
Marana, AZ
3 years, 2 months ago
I read somewhere that cats have censors in their brain that turn on and off around catnip- thats why a cat will be flipping out over it and then it'll be like nothing and then start flipping out again.
Jamie E.
Jamie E.
Harkers Is, NC
3 years, 4 months ago
I've watched my cat and wondered the same thing. LOL! But, no a cat can't OD on catnip.
Samiya T.
glenda h.
glenda h.
decatur, al
3 years, 5 months ago
Although it said that catnip is bio-chemically related to cannabis cats will come to no harm by enjoying it and will not become dependent.
3 years, 6 months ago
3 years, 6 months ago
Heck no because I pour a bunch on the carpet and Jebus eats it up then he rolls around on it then I vacuum up left overs which never is any.
Dayle G.
Dayle G.
Nanaimo, BC
3 years, 8 months ago
I've used catnip in out home for years, my cats do go crazy for it but if anything they just play hard then crash into a long nap - that's as bad as I've seen it get.
Tosha C.
Tosha C.
Independence, MO
3 years, 9 months ago
It depends on the cat and what type of catnip. Fresh cat nip, not od really, but can cause vomiting and diarrhea in some cats. Just like us animals are all different and are affected in different ways by things. Its usually good to introduce them to a small amount at first and there is no reason they need to eat it. They will get the "high" just from the scent so if you are worried I would just rub it on a scratcher or get toys that keep it inside so they can smell it but not ingest then you have no worries