Whisker City Premium Catnip  uploaded by Erin G.Whisker City Premium Catnip  uploaded by Sara E.

BY WHISKER CITY PREMIUM CATNIP

• Does cat nip "expire". I found some of this up on a shelf from aw...2 Answers
  • How good is this catnip? my cat doesn't like many toys so c.n is ...3 Answers
  • I've been trying new products with catnip in it. I recently bough...2 Answers
Whisker City Premium Catnip
  • "It's the one that has the most potent smell, and they just go crazy, and then sleepy cuddly (: I'm very pleased with this product " in 10 reviews
  • "My cat goes crazy over this product i have been looking for a good catnip and i finally found one that is good!" in 8 reviews
  • "My cats roll around, play, and sleep in this stuff every time I give it to them." in 5 reviews
  • "My cats go crazy on this stuff lol I can watch them for hours." in 3 reviews
RebeccaBlair c.
Williamsville, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat Cylde goes crazy for catnip! He is a super cute 8 month old very active kitten. He rolls all over it and then wants to be loved on. I also really like that this comes in a plastic container, because the last brand was in a bag and he destroyed it one day when I accidentally left it out. I would recommend this product for your cat.
Erin N.
Barberton , OH
Cats on fresh catnip is the most hysterical thing I have ever seen in my life. I love how this stuff has a lid on it to keep it as fresh as possible, because my cats legit roll on the ground like they are stoned out of their minds. I think I enjoy watching them more than they’re enjoying the catnip. Laughs for dayyyss.
Ashley E.
arkadelphia
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Pretty expensive but my kitty loves it so I buy it! I don’t know exactly what is in cat nip or what makes it good but my cat loves to meow when I bring it out! He eats it right out of my hand! I recommend this to others with cats
Ashley E.
Arkadelphia , AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I got my cat this catnip while shopping online. He had no reaction to the cat nip. He’s a cute black cat that is only 4 and he wouldn’t even go near it! I put it in his food and on his toys but he doesn’t like it.
Maybe there’s something wrong with my cat but maybe someone else’s cat would like it...
Kearra F.
Beaverton, OR
This is good brand, but my cats have taken a liking to other stronger brands. This one isn’t very long lasting & is messier than some other ones. I like my cats also sticking to organic brands. One has breathing problems so it seems he does better w/ the organic brands :)
Heather L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love leaving little piles of this stuff randomly throughout the house and then waiting for the berserk mode to erupt when one of the cats find it. They love this nip. It makes them hyper, happy, burns them of their weird energy fits, and mellows them out. Win win for everyone.
S B.
Cat nip is good for lots of animals not just cats. It helps with anxiety and digestion. I give it to my dog during thunderstorms and the Fourth of July. I also give it to her when she has diarrhea.
Erin G.
Columbia, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Continuously purchase this #catnip for my cats. They love it and come running every time I start to open the lid. Good value- I have two #cats and it lasts a while.
Rebecca L.
East Point, GA
My cats go crazy for catnip! They know exactly where we keep it too so if we go to open the drawer where it is stored they will come running every single time. One of my cats likes to just sit there and eat the stuff. He doesn't roll around in it or anything like my other two cats. He just sniffs at it and then eats it all up. The other two like to do the typical rolling around in it and getting it everywhere and it's certainly a sight to see.
larissa m.
You see, my kitty is a bad addict, I mean badddd. Shaking this jar is the only thing that will make him run inside. This stuff cracks out my cat with the best of him. I can't open my pantry anymore without my cat expecting a quick fix as he shoves his face into a large pile of catnip, Scarface style.
Laurie S.
Oshkosh, WI
Does anyone ever think their can could OD from cat nip?
Jessica H.
The village , OK
Does your cat prefer this brand over the more expensive brand? Mine do!
Abbey G.
Waldorf, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I've heard that outdoor cats do not react to catnip, is this true?
Bri S.
Lisbon falls, ME
How good is this catnip? my cat doesn't like many toys so c.n is really the only thing that's he likes to play with. how crazy will he be I guess is my question.
Alexis G.
Fitchburg, WI
Does cat nip "expire". I found some of this up on a shelf from awhile back. Wondered if there's any reason not to use it?