Whisker City Pineapple Fountain 150 Oz Pet Drinking Fountain Auto Off Bpa Free

Whisker City Pineapple Fountain 150 Oz Pet Drinking Fountain Auto Off Bpa Free

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Whisker City Pineapple Fountain 150 Oz Pet Drinking Fountain Auto Off Bpa Free!
How would you rate this product?
Akron, OH
Whisker City Pineapple Fountain 150 Oz Pet Drinking Fountain Auto Off Bpa Free uploaded by Pamela S.
We purchased this for our fur faces last week as running water promotes kidney health. Our one cat tried to drink out of it before I'd turned it on - our other was not quite sure about it. Now I see him drinking out of it as well. A pineapple head is also included but I stuck with the standard. If you've got cats, I highly recommend this for their health It was $29.99 at PetsMart but has already payed itself off. Downside: it might cause you to urinate more due to the lovely sound of the fountain!

Looking for your answer?